Jamaican denounces “out of many, one people” slogan, after seeing CACs cacing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yes it is, because you have people in this thread are claiming that black Jamaicans are not aware of systemic racism like African Americans when their island has been controlled by the same cacs (with new helpers like the Lebanese) before and after emancipation and even after independence in 1962.
They wouldn’t. The same way they wouldn’t compared to South Africans. Proximity to your oppressors makes it glaringly clear who is your enemy. The issue with many African and Caribbeans is that their enemies are proxies to non-black interests, so they often don’t know better. The only enemy they know looks like them. It’s not that they're stupid because once the are a minority and have to live in proximity to whites and non blacks, they get it. But when they don’t, the only people they blame are other Africans or Caribbeans. I don’t understand why that’s difficult for you to understand. It doesn’t make anyone more smarter than the other but proximity plays a role.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They wouldn’t. The same way they wouldn’t compared to South Africans. Proximity to your oppressors makes it glaringly clear who is your enemy. The issue with many African la and Caribbeans is that their enemies proxies to non-black interests, so they often don’t know better. It’s not that you’re stupid because once the art of minority or have to live in proximity to whites, they get it. But when they don’t the only people, they blame all other Africans or Caribbeans. I don’t understand why that’s difficult for you to understand. It doesn’t make anyone more smarter than the other but proximity plays a role.

when caribbeans refer to babylon who do you think they mean?

:patrice:

NYC Rebel

Daps
when caribbeans refer to babylon who do you think they mean?

:patrice:

There will always be elements that will get it.

Why do you think what I wrote is an extremist "none of them get it" take?

Many do.....but look at how rastas were treated throughout Jamaican history.

The Igbos of Nigeria had a clearer understanding of shyt and look at how they were treated.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They wouldn’t. The same way they wouldn’t compared to South Africans. Proximity to your oppressors makes it glaringly clear who is your enemy. The issue with many African la and Caribbeans is that their enemies proxies to non-black interests, so they often don’t know better. It’s not that you’re stupid because once the art of minority or have to live in proximity to whites, they get it. But when they don’t the only people, they blame all other Africans or Caribbeans. I don’t understand why that’s difficult for you to understand. It doesn’t make anyone more smarter than the other but proximity plays a role.

Again, historically illiterate.

White minority populations lived in all islands of the Caribbean and oppressed/racially segregated/economically black people and also quite a few countries in Africa: Algeria, Kenya, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, DR Congo, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) etc

You do know that millions of black Africans fought WARS against white armies in Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Kenya (Mau Mau) etc from the 1950s to the early 1990s because they had close proximity to cacs right?
:unimpressed:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Again, historically illiterate.

White minority populations lived in all islands of the Caribbean and oppressed/racially segregated/economically black people and also quite a few countries in Africa: Algeria, Kenya, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, DR Congo, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) etc

You do know that millions of black Africans fought WARS against white armies in Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Kenya (Mau Mau) etc from the 1950s to the early 1990s because they had close proximity to cacs right?
:unimpressed:
I'm far from historically illiterate and am quite aware of who dealt with what.

I love when folks try to turn things into a "I know history more than you" pissing contest. :mjlol: Niqqa....you ain't teaching me shyt to think you're one upping me.

To sit there and believe the average African or Caribbean would put a white man as the problem in their country over their countryman is you outright being in denial.

White folks are winning the marketing themselves as the good guys wars in many of those countries by the "average" person there, not your educated circle of friends who are in the minority

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm far from historically illiterate and am quite aware of who dealt with what.

I love when folks try to turn things into a "I know history more than you" pissing contest. :mjlol: Niqqa....you ain't teaching me shyt to think you're one upping me.

To sit there and believe the average African or Caribbean would put a white man as the problem in their country over their countryman is you outright being in denial.

White folks are winning the marketing themselves as the good guys wars in many of those countries by the "average" person there, not your educated circle of friends who are in the minority

Ah, side-stepping your lack of historical literacy? For the best.

White minority populations still economically dominate most islands in the Caribbean and have captured the governments of most islands of the region. Black people today are literally their servants in their mansions and plantations and see who controls their economies.

Are you obtuse or determined to upkeep divisive antiblackness/white supremacy?

NYC Rebel

Daps

White minority populations still economically dominate most islands in the Caribbean and have captured the governments of most islands of the region. Black people today are literally their servants in their mansions and plantations and see who controls their economies.

Side stepping what?

You're not teaching me anything I don't know. When the Chinese started coming in Kenya, many Kenyans said racism was a phenomenon they largely knew indirectly through history lessons and foreign news. they learned the hard way once the Chinese started building factories there. Proximity matters.

Now compare that Kenyan to the average Black man from LA. Do you think Chinese racism is something he became aware about it " indirectly through history lessons and foreign news?" No....they experienced it there in LA.

I think you are caught up in your bubble of educated Africans not realizing they don't represent the average African because you seem to preoccupied with saving face rather than facing reality.

In the Caribbean, folks certainly have closer proximity to non-whites compared to much of Africa.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Africans in Africa, more often than not, don't know what's at the top of the food chain so they blame what's in front of them. It's slowly changing though, thanks to social media.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Side stepping what?

You're not teaching me anything I don't know. When the Chinese started coming in Kenya, many Kenyans said racism was a phenomenon they largely knew indirectly through history lessons and foreign news. they learned the hard way once the Chinese started building factories there.

Now compare that Kenyan to the average Black man from LA. Do you think Chinese racism is something he became aware about it " indirectly through history lessons and foreign news?" No....they experienced it there in LA.

I think you are caught up in your bubble of educated Africans not realizing they don't represent the average African.

There are Kenyans on the Coli.

@Swahili P'Bitek - are Kenyans oblivious to white supremacy as this one claims despite cac Kenyans still controlling a lot of good farmlands and you know, the Land and Freedom Army (Mau Mau)?

I hate it when self loathing Nigerians try to speak for all of Africa.

NYC Rebel

Daps
There are Kenyans on the Coli.

@Swahili P'Bitek - are Kenyans oblivious to white supremacy as this one claims despite cac Kenyans still controlling a lot of good farmlands and you know, the Land and Freedom Army (Mau Mau)?

I hate it when self loathing Nigerians try to speak for all of Africa.
You can't HELP but make me out to be the 100% no kenyans get it guy. I cited an article from NPR and the NY Times talking to average Kenyans unaware of racism.

And likely the Kenyans in the coli are super educated and DON"T represent the average, everyday Kenyan like you are PRETENDING they are.

I POST a Kenyan saying the same thing and you still bytch and moan.

Who the fukk is self loathing? Most Nigerians don't get it. You so badly want to make Africans the face of getting it when for the most part, they don't. They aren't in proximity of who is doing harm and more often than not, don't know the person doing them harm who looks like them are doing so on someone elses behalf.

But hey...."A kenyan with his third eye open posts in the coli" so I'm somehow wrong. :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can't HELP but make me out to be the 100% no kenyans get it guy. I cited an article from NPR and the NY Times talking to average Kenyans unaware of racism.

And likely the Kenyans in the coli are super educated and DON"T represent the average, everyday Kenyan like you are PRETENDING they are.

I POST a Kenyan saying the same thing and you still bytch and moan.

Who the fukk is self loathing? Most Nigerians don't get it. You so badly want to make Africans the face of getting it when for the most part, they don't. They aren't in proximity of who is doing harm and more often than not, don't know the person doing them harm who looks like them are doing so on ones behalf.

But hey...."A kenyan with his third eye open posts in the coli" so I'm somehow wrong. :mjlol:

Yes, yes - the only black people aware that white people are racist are in America

Weirdest form of American exceptionalism I’ve ever seen. You’re also claiming that Kenyans like @Swahili P'Bitek would lie if asked
:mjlol:

Just because Nigerians (like yourself) hate themselves, each other, and other black people doesn’t mean that Jamaicans or Kenyans have the same pro white supremacy/c00n outlook

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yes, yes - the only black people aware that white people are racist are in America
You said this dumb shyt, not me.

You can't make a point without repurposing what I've said.

Why are you responding to yourself?

The general South African will know it first hand. The same for others who are in proximity to many non-blacks.

I'm still laughing how you dress up Kenyan Coli posters, their education and their success, as if they represent the average everyday Kenyan. :camby:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You said this dumb shyt, not me.

You can't make a point without repurposing what I've said.

Why are you responding to yourself?

The general South African will know it first hand. The same for others who are in proximity to many non-blacks.

I'm still laughing how you dress up Kenyan Coli posters, their education and their success, as if they represent the average everyday Kenyan. :camby:

I’m mocking your historically illiterate shock jock radio talking point.

Maybe that’s applicable to educated white worshipping Christians in Igboland but maybe not so to displaced poor Kikuyu farmers in central Kenya who remember how the whites took their lands and still hold it to this day

Or the black maid working in a white guy’s mansion in Montego Bay, Jamaica

NYC Rebel

Daps
I’m mocking your historically illiterate shock jock radio talking point.
Trash. You have not introduced anything I didn't know. Doesn't change the fact that the average African isn't in proximity to non-blacks to know who is who. They will likely blame their fellow African for their country's issues, not the invisible hand of others.

Maybe that’s applicable to educated white worshipping Christians in Igboland but maybe not so to displaced poor Kikuyu farmers in central Kenya who remember how the whites took their lands and still hold it to this day
I guess when you saw me post this "The Igbos of Nigeria had a clearer understanding of shyt and look at how they were treated." you assumed I was Igbo.

I'm not Igbo. :mjlol: And I don't care what shyty tribe you're from, I won't shyt on them to try to win a debate in the coli.

You have to be a real dumb fukk to try to dress up a Kenyan who regularly posts in the coli as being the average everyday Kenyan. Phony as fukk.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Trash. You have not introduced anything I didn't know. Doesn't change the fact that the average African isn't in proximity to non-blacks to know who is who. They will likely blame their fellow African for their country's issues, not the invisible hand of others.

I guess when you saw me post this "The Igbos of Nigeria had a clearer understanding of shyt and look at how they were treated." you assumed I was Igbo.

I'm not Igbo. :mjlol: And I don't care what shyty tribe you're from, I won't shyt on them to try to win a debate in the coli.

You have to be a real dumb fukk to try to dress up a Kenyan who regularly posts in the coli as being the average everyday Kenyan. Phony as fukk.

:sas2:

Dismissed.