Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Only native Haitians can have an opinion on Haiti...if you're not one, keep quiet :wtb:
:mjlol:
  • My parents are from Aux Cayes
  • I was born in Port-Au-Prince Haiti in Hopital Canape Vert
  • We lived in Carrefour and then Delmas (Delmas 19 right behind the Cine Imperial across from K-Dis). My father's business was still in Carrefour
  • I went to school at Saint Louis de Gonzagues in both rue du Centres and Delmas 31 (I went to school with both Alex and Carl from the now famous Haitian band Carimi. I knew them clowns when they were just 7 y/o)
  • I also spent half a year in Centre D'etudes
  • My Father (R.I.P.) was a contractor for FADH (former Haitian Army) and I still know many former high rankings clowns that use to wreck havoc in the country with their nonsense
  • I didnt leave Haiti untl after Arristide was expulsed
  • To this day i still speak fluent kreyol
  • To this day i still speak fluent french
  • I love hiphop but i almost exclusively (especially these days) listen to haitian and other kreyol music like Zouk

Ou pap jwen Ayisyen ki pi Ayisyen pase'm sou bod la, non, neg pa'm

Am I native enough for you? :stopitslime:

I love how some of you "new-age" haitians wanne beat ya chest but all you truly know about Haiti is what you think happened in 1804. Meanwhile half of you never been there. Barely speak the language. Have no interest in its music and cultures and traditions. Do you even know the national anthem, breh? Because i can still spit "la Dessalinienne" word for word, doggy.

So doggy, before you talk reckless to people on the Coli better know who you;re talking to, fakkit. Ask anyone on the Coli who's the one member they know is haitian for sure and most will say "Intruder"

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mjlol:
  • My parents are from Aux Cayes
  • I was born in Haiti in Hopital Canape Vert
  • We lived in Carrefour and then Delmas (Delmas 19 right behind the Cine Imperial across from K-Dis). My father's business was still in Carrefour
  • I went to school at Saint Louis de Gonzagues in both rue du Centres and Delmas 31
  • I also spent one year in Centre D'etudes
  • My Father (R.I.P.) was a contractor for FADH (former Haitian Army) and I still know many former high rankings clowns that use to rech havoc in the country
  • I didnt leave Haiti untl after Arristide was expulsed
  • To this day i still speak fluent kreyol
  • To this day i still speak fluent french
  • I love hiphop but i almost exclusively (especially these days) listen to haitian and other kreyol music like Zouk

Ou pap jwen Ayisyen ki pi Ayisyen pase'm sou bod la, non, neg pa'm

Am I native enough for you? :stopitslime:

I love how some of you "new-age" haitians wanne beat ya chest but all you truly know about Haiti is what you think happened in 1804. Meanwhile half of you never been there. Barely speak the language. Have no interest in its music and cultures and traditions. Do you even know the national anthem, breh? Because i can still spit "la Dessalinienne" word for word, doggy.

So doggy, before you talk reckless to people on the Coli better know who you;re talking to, fakkit. Ask anyone on the Coli who's the one member they know is haitian for sure and most will say "Intruder"
You're certified :salute:...my mom born in jacmel...but I'm born in nazon in port au Prince...barely speak the language? ak ki moun Ou panse wap pale la neg? Mwen kite ayiti an demil un...mwen pale, ekri kreyol tre byen...e mwen ka ekri franse tou...check yo self homie :youngsabo:...don't side with these c00ns on here or you lose your zoe pass...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
don't side with these c00ns on here or you lose your zoe pass...
Again, you got it all mixed up.

Haitian ≠ Zoe . The ZOE thing is trash. :scust: It's a gang. It started in the U.S. Since when were gangs ever part of Haitian culture?
That sh!t started with deportees that came back to Haiti. I call myself Haitian. Not a freakin Zoe.

I know Nazon. My dad used to drive through there to take me to school.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Again, you got it all mixed up.

Haitian ≠ Zoe . The ZOE thing is trash. :scust: It's a gang. It started in the U.S. Since when were gangs ever part of Haitian culture?
That sh!t started with deportees that came back to Haiti. I call myself Haitian. Not a freakin Zoe.

I know Nazon. My dad used to drive through there to take me to school.
I know what zoe is...my dawg went to Edison high school in little haiti in 1993 wen that zoe pound shyt started...like it or not zoe is just a word for Haitians :yeshrug: just like yanks are black Americans...and cacs are white people :russ:...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know what zoe is...my dawg went to Edison high school in little haiti in 1993 wen that zoe pound shyt started...like it or not zoe is just a word for Haitians :yeshrug: just like yanks are black Americans...and cacs are white people :russ:...
I know Edison. I move to Atlanta to go back to school and ended up staying but i used to live in Miami. My older sister went to Edison and graduated in 91. At the time i still lived in Haiti because i was younger and my dad was against me being raised here. By the time i moved here they put me in NMB (North Miami Beach)

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I know Edison. I move to Atlanta to go back to school and ended up staying but i used to live in Miami. My older sister went to Edison and graduated in 91. At the time i still lived in Haiti because i was younger and my dad was against me being raised here. By the time i moved here they put me in NMB (North Miami Beach)
Same shyt here..I went to north Miami
same shyt here...I went to north Miami (Haitian) high and central high school...always wanted to go to NMB cause they ain't got no uniform :russ: but my address ain't match tho :mjcry:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
same shyt here...I went to north Miami (Haitian) high and central high school...always wanted to go to NMB cause they ain't got no uniform :russ: but my address ain't match tho :mjcry:
I just might know you? :ohhh:
Did you ever play basketball at Cagni park across the street before they tore it down?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I just might know you? :ohhh:
Did you ever play basketball at Cagni park across the street before they tore it down?
Of course :ufdup: cagni was a ritual...it ain't cagni no more tho they merged it into the north Miami high school football field...Wat year u was around that area?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Of course :ufdup: cagni was a ritual...it ain't cagni no more tho they merged it into the north Miami high school football field...Wat year u was around that area?
I used to play some afternoons but mostly Saturdays and Sundays. I used to play with the black dudes and the Filipino crew that used to play there. I used to play with Clyde and Andre Pierre (North Miami mayor) and this other Haitian cat named Zo and Ben. There was also a crew of cops and corrections officers that used to play with us. I moved to Atlanta in 2004 so I'd say from 98 to 2003 when I tore my acl there I was playing there every weekend

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I used to play some afternoons but mostly Saturdays and Sundays. I used to play with the black dudes and the Filipino crew that used to play there. I used to play with Clyde and Andre Pierre (North Miami mayor) and this other Haitian cat named Zo and Ben. There was also a crew of cops and corrections officers that used to play with us. I moved to Atlanta in 2004 so I'd say from 98 to 2003 when I tore my acl there I was playing there every weekend
I'm a young nikka bruh...I'm 24...in 2004 I was in 8th grade :pachaha:...probably seen my brother tho...that nikka 27...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're certified :salute:...my mom born in jacmel...but I'm born in nazon in port au Prince...barely speak the language? ak ki moun Ou panse wap pale la neg? Mwen kite ayiti an demil un...mwen pale, ekri kreyol tre byen...e mwen ka ekri franse tou...check yo self homie :youngsabo:...don't side with these c00ns on here or you lose your zoe pass...

I know you're joking but you can't take away zoe passes.
Wait how these hatian breddas take over this thread

:what:

Just like that.