Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't get why people are fighting shyt that's gonna be there regardless. If that's what you want to waste your time on, go ahead but homophobia isn't going to stop gay babies from being made by straight people doing straight sex. Quite sure there's gay Jamaicans right now in Jamaica born and raised.

:mjlol:

I know you're a batty boy but get the fukk outta here with this nonsense :camby:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

these 2 need to be killed

:snoop: I feel for Ninjaman

Ninjaman son is a fish? I feel for the bredda. :wow:

Jamaicans adore the white man and the corrupt politicians have no real power and are not true advocates for the people. As long as the white man has their hands in the crafting of jamaica's politics the people will remain where they are despite any rumblings.

Noting but facts.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh, gay people can't reproduce though. That's my point, stupid.

You can PRODUCE and REPRODUCE tolerance and benefits for NON CONSTRUCTIVE behavior tho :sas2:
Homosexuality is the QUINTESSENTIAL non constructive behavior the human species can engage in :sas1:
Black folks got enough non constructive familial problems, we don't need homosexuality tolerated at all, let alone promoted and incentivized :snoop:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

They just callin like they see it.

Cacs always get mad when they can't shame you for something. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
God bless jamaica!!
wat6rr.jpg

Daps
They don't want sodomites trying to use jamaica as a playground for sex tourism. Thats all it is. if they're seen as soft on homos the homos will start tryna throw annual pride events and prey on locals.

Jamaica already a sex tourism spot.. what are u talking about. It almost as bad as poor Asian countries

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
real talk. i don't understand that shyt. folks need to look at where homophobia comes from and realize that the legacy that they're trying to uphold doesn't even belong to them. homophobia to black people is like christianity or islam to black people. it was never created by us. more of forced onto us. we're trying to hold on to a identity that ain't even ours to begin with.
Christianity is originally Black :francis: