Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Im still waiting for the march against poverty explanation. I have never been more serious.

A lot of people seem to think that poverty is something you chose to be in.
March against poverty can improve living conditions and create more job in the community.

Bring group economics to the light and protest against how store owners that aren't black aren't hiring black. Boycott the store. Speak about how creating budget programs for inner city familis can change household. Talk about black banks giving out loans to open up businesses.

College courses on buiness etc

Create a solid point on job creation and saving money.

Protesting is not just about yelling, bout it's about creating change.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
March against poverty can improve living conditions and create more job in the community.

Bring group economics to the light and protest against how store owners that aren't black aren't hiring black. Boycott the store. Speak about how creating budget programs for inner city familis can change household. Talk about black banks giving out loans to open up businesses.

This doesnt apply to places like Jamaica and Haiti for the most part

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

You think this applies in Jamaica? Not saying that i know for sure but again you are applying your "first world" mindset to third world reality

Reality is, unlike in the U.S. well over 90% of Jamaica is black. So who are they gonna hire if not black?
In places like Jamaica and Haiti, not everyone is GRANTED access to credit from the jump like they do here in the U.S.

Thats what im saying. You cant just march against poverty. The ssame things you are taking for granted here arent necessarily available there. Do you know in some of these countries there is NO concept of a mortgage? You either have ALL the money to buy said house.... or you do NOT have the money and will NOT buy said house.

Doggy, granted this wasmany years ago but i personally know government employees who would go 5 months without getting paid yet they still showed up to work HOPING that eventually they get paid and their backpay.
Yesh i said 5 MONTHS as in 2 weeks times 10. Let that marinate to see what your march will do about that. Im not saying you dont mean well when you said what you did. But just saying when discussing matters of other countries you cant come in with your opinion which is based on how things work here thinking it applies there too

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
My whole thing is they should let Jamaicans determine what happens in Jamaica. The pressure should come from within.

I dont condone violence against people because of their sexual orientation and i feel for the gay brehs out there who are living underground (literally) to keep from being killed. But at some point they will need to take action and rise up for their rights. They'll need help but you cant let other people fight your battles.

Edit: And this goes all throuout the Caribbean too not just Jamaica. I remember this year i went to Carnival with my girl and her kids and there were these two trini dudes (i assumed they were trini because they' interracial indian-mixed but they had no flags) who were obviously very effeminate if not gay.
I looked at my girl and we were like "Yeah take a good look because gay caribbean dudes dont be out in public like that. That's like signing your death certificate"
stop compartmentalizing

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Be stuck in 1985 brehs

I support the gays.. Just think about 1gay couple = 2 more girls available. And 2 less guys to compete with.. It's a win win situation all across the board

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get why people are fighting shyt that's gonna be there regardless. If that's what you want to waste your time on, go ahead but homophobia isn't going to stop gay babies from being made by straight people doing straight sex. Quite sure there's gay Jamaicans right now in Jamaica born and raised.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Don't get why people are fighting shyt that's gonna be there regardless. If that's what you want to waste your time on, go ahead but homophobia isn't going to stop gay babies from being made by straight people doing straight sex. Quite sure there's gay Jamaicans right now in Jamaica born and raised.

these 2 need to be killed

:snoop: I feel for Ninjaman

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Run batty man, run!

Comments
Josh Creary3 days ago
Nastiness, you deserve some hollow points in your forehead. FIRE FI NASTY SODOMITEY!!!
Monika Dunns3 days ago
Why don't you stop trying to make jamaica look bad. We nuh need no battyman round yah and loads of batyman ina Jamaica and how dem nuh run way. Tek me foolish advise and tan whey you deh wid you battymanism.
Mario Coley1 week ago
Left ya fast. Batty boy
wild life1 week ago
gun shot yo fi get batty boy dont come back yah

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would March and rally against gay people but not against the violence, poverty and three exploitation of its resources by white companies?

:camby:

Exactly. All this ass backwards behavior and all for nothing.

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Jamaicans adore the white man and the corrupt politicians have no real power and are not true advocates for the people. As long as the white man has their hands in the crafting of jamaica's politics the people will remain where they are despite any rumblings.