Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm certified to take away zoe passes nikka...we don't allow no c00ns in our society...

Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My whole thing is they should let Jamaicans determine what happens in Jamaica. The pressure should come from within.

I dont condone violence against people because of their sexual orientation and i feel for the gay brehs out there who are living underground (literally) to keep from being killed. But at some point they will need to take action and rise up for their rights. They'll need help but you cant let other people fight your battles.

Edit: And this goes all throuout the Caribbean too not just Jamaica. I remember this year i went to Carnival with my girl and her kids and there were these two trini dudes (i assumed they were trini because they' interracial indian-mixed but they had no flags) who were obviously very effeminate if not gay.
I looked at my girl and we were like "Yeah take a good look because gay caribbean dudes dont be out in public like that. That's like signing your death certificate"

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
My whole thing is they should let Jamaicans determine what happens in Jamaica. The pressure should come from within.

I dont condone violence against people because of their sexual orientation and i feel for the gay brehs out there who are living underground (literally) to keep from being killed. But at some point they will need to take action and rise up for their rights. They'll need help but you cant let other people fight your battles.
Yo wat rent your rent look like in Atlanta? I maybe moving there for new years...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm seeing 2/2 apartments for $550-800 on craigslist...are these legit prices for the area? :ohhh:
Well.. depends on the area, breh. I used to live in Alpharetta and my 1BDR was $962. Then again that was a high-end luxury apartment. THere are decent spots in Marietta where you can find decent 2BRD under $800

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They would March and rally against gay people but not against the violence, poverty and three exploitation of its resources by white companies?

:camby:
Where are you from, breh? And how exactly do you march against poverty? I seriously wanna hear your answer. See you cats who grow up in the U.S. and Canada have that "entitled" mentality where you think you can march against something and stop it and end it. You have that mentality that someone OWES YOU a job and OWES YOU an education and OWES YOU this and that. Well These caribbean nations dont have an unlimited credit card to provide welfare benefits and sh!t to people that cant support themselves like you do here.
And even here it's out of control where your government does all this but is intens of TRILLIONs dollars of debt.:stopitslime:
So seriously, breh what does a march against poverty do and how does it work because id love to pull my people out of poverty:smugdraper:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Where are you from, breh? And how exactly do you march against poverty? I seriously wanna hear your answer. See you cats who grow up in the U.S. and Canada have that "entitled" mentality where you think you can march against something and stop it and end it. You have that mentality that someone OWES YOU a job and OWES YOU an education and OWES YOU this and that. Well These caribbean nations dont have an unlimited credit card to provide welfare benefits and sh!t to people that cant support themselves like you do here.
And even here it's out of control where your government does all this but is intens of TRILLIONs dollars of debt.:stopitslime:
So seriously, breh what does a march against poverty do and how does it work because id love to pull my people out of poverty:smugdraper:
It's not about entitlement. It's about who owe us, but what we owe ourselves. Protest and marches are ways of bringING solidarity among the masses. It's power in numbers, I mean where I live we had a march against police brutality and now it's at a all time low. I mean if you wanna pull that card then the same thing can be said about this anti gay

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's not about entitlement. It's about who owe us, but what we owe ourselves. Protest and marches are ways of bringING solidarity among the masses. It's power in numbers, I mean where I live we had a march against police brutality and now it's at a all time low. I mean if you wanna pull that card then the same thing can be said about this anti gay
Im still waiting for the march against poverty explanation. I have never been more serious.

A lot of people seem to think that poverty is something you chose to be in.