Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Lesser of the two evils.

Our focus should be a black economy more so than anything. Smarten up.
Yet you vote for the people who enslaved you...gave your 13 year old females the right to murder babies...locked up your males at 3 times the rate of others...but you telling me to smarten up :skip:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yet you vote for the people who enslaved you...gave your 13 year old females the right to murder babies...locked up your males at 3 times the rate of others...but you telling me to smarten up :skip:
Lesser than the two evils.

Should be focusing on the black economy more. Smarten up.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Lesser than the two evils.

Should be focusing on the black economy more. Smarten up.
Can't have a black economy when 1/3 of your working age population is jammed up somewhere...and a future 20% is killed before even making it Into the world..You really good at arguing against your best interest ain't u there buddy :skip: and we wonder why AAs are in a brain drain :beli:...

Blackout

Daps
Can't have a black economy when 1/3 of your working age population is jammed up somewhere...and a future 20% is killed before even making it Into the world..You really good at arguing against your best interest ain't u there buddy :skip: and we wonder why AAs are in a brain drain :beli:...
I aim to fix that while your lazy ass complains

Blackout

Daps
Voting for the same people who's helping you dig your own grave is your way of "fixing" it? :comeon: why am I not surprised?
Did I say that?

Im helping build a black economy.

Have you ever started a black business or supported a black businesses?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Did I say that?

Im helping build a black economy.

Have you ever started a black business or supported a black businesses?
If you must know I'm starting a t shirt company called Ts me...get it? Tease me...don't steal my shyt by the way...Ima see how much you c00ns support black businesses..I'm expecting modest sales of $1000 a month straight out the gate...

Blackout

Daps
If you must know I'm starting a t shirt company called Ts me...get it? Tease me...don't steal my shyt by the way...Ima see how much you c00ns support black businesses..I'm expecting modest sales of $1000 a month straight out the gate...
Best thing youve said in awhile.

Maybe you should stop being a c00n by hating all AAs.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Best thing youve said in awhile.

Maybe you should stop being a c00n by hating all AAs.
AAs are synanomous with wasted potential and disappointment...it's a surprise when I meet a few who ain't interested in selling dope and killing fellow blacks :skip:

Blackout

Daps
AAs are synanomous with wasted potential and disappointment...it's a surprise when I meet a few who ain't interested in selling dope and killing fellow blacks :skip:
So if there are good ones then they all arent bad. :childplease:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Caribbean culture overall is very homophobic. And among them I doubt any other culture is more homophobic/less tolerant of gays than that of Jamaicans. And sh!t will get violent quick over there.

In Haiti homosexuals will get teased and harassed and worst case assaulted/beat up in some cases. Then they go to tribunal court only to see the judge typically dismiss the case against the assailants or let them get away with a slap on the wrist. But from what i hear in Jamaica being openly gay out and about is almost guaranteed to get you killed. As in in a casket, killed. Wont even make to to the police to file complaints.

I'd say Trinis are probably the ones who probably less homophobic among them all but even they are homophobic too by today's standards in the developed countries such as the U.S.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Its a human rights issue. Which means countries like Jamaica, Uganda, etc will eventually face sactions and disinvestment just like South Africa during apartheid. This will have detrimental effects on their economies. given that they are already 3rd world countries its stupid to put themselves in that position.
Thats what you WISH would happen. Truth is people care a lot less about atrocities against others if they think they can get a good deal on a vacation spa.

Look at the Dominican republic and all the sh!t thats been going on with black dominicans of haitian descent. People were all on that "let's boycott" sh!t until most of the resorts over there started offering good discounts on vacations packages. And guess what? Business is booming.

Dont trust other people to give a fukk about you, doggy. Until the gay population in Jamaican can stand on its 2 feet to effectively defend itself there is no guarantee that the international community can do much to put pressure on, not just the government but the PEOPLE of jamaica.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Thats what you WISH would happen. Truth is people care a lot less about atrocities against others if they think they can get a good deal on a vacation spa.

Look at the Dominican republic and all the sh!t thats been going on with black dominicans of haitian descent. People were all on that "let's boycott" sh!t until most of the resorts over there started offering good discounts on vacations packages. And guess what? Business is booming.

Dont trust other people to give a fukk about you, doggy. Until the gay population in Jamaican can stand on its 2 feet to effectively defend itself there is no guarantee that the international community can do much to put pressure on, not just the government but the PEOPLE of jamaica.
Breh you dont know what you're talking about. I said sanctions, not boycotts from people taking vacations. For example, right now state and federal agencies across this country are forbidden from contracting with business that do business with iran or companies based there. Other countries in our coalition have simular sanctions in effect. The Iranian economy is taking a hit because of this. Thats an oil rich country that still has doe but even they were feeling the sanctions to point where they had to comprise on the nuclear deal. Do you think Jamaica or Uganda could take a hit like that?