Jamaal Bowman should be the new model for black male democrats. Pay attention

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody that is promising tangibles to ADOS, and has in detail what they're going to do for us. :hubie:

Jamaal lists reparations under his "#ReconstructionAgenda", but he never said who it should go to; nor did he say how much it should be, nor did he mention cash payments.

It's not like Bowman doesn't know what ADOS want, there have been a number of us from NYC who reached to him about committing to a $10T reparations package w/ cash payments. Hell, someone I know was supposed to meet w/ Bowman while he was campaigning, but Bowman got shook when the NYT article bout ADOS dropped.

Absolutely no one can win running on reparations..

Brehs need to practice on how to more subtle in their pitch of "tangibles" for black people..

Reparations just isn't going to fly in white america..

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody that is promising tangibles to ADOS, and has in detail what they're going to do for us. :hubie:

Jamaal lists reparations under his "#ReconstructionAgenda", but he never said who it should go to; nor did he say how much it should be, nor did he mention cash payments.

It's not like Bowman doesn't know what ADOS want, there have been a number of us from NYC who reached to him about committing to a $10T reparations package w/ cash payments. Hell, someone I know was supposed to meet w/ Bowman while he was campaigning, but Bowman got shook when the NYT article bout ADOS dropped.

This is bad politics.

If it’s on his agenda in any way shape or form you should be supporting him instead of trying to box him in to a point where can’t win any election. Black people running on a reparations ticket have An extremely short shelf life in American politics.

So again, who specifically should we support? Gotta identity some candidates eventually...

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Support anyone that'll push black economic development, so that we could run our own little economic machine..

You can still advocate for social programs and other things that democrats love to push.. But the black economic piece must be very, very, evident..

But why should we hate on a Black male politician trying to provide tangibles?

All of the things I quoted that caused ol boy to get irie arent just Democratic Party initiatives. And they would all help Black people.

Biden isn’t pushing for UBI it’s not part of his platform.

So is the issue that it isn’t specifically just for Black people? Cuz if that’s the case you will never be politically satisfied with anything of any substance until this a majority Black Country.

My stance on this is that are multiple ways to skin this cat. You can stack either party with Black pols until the numbers are in our favor to get the legislation we want. Or you can buy candidates who will support it. These are both time tested and realistic strategies for getting something political. What you can’t do is bytch and moan and have no skin in the game and expect someone to give you something. There’s no sample size to justify that approach.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is bad politics.

If it’s on his agenda in any way shape or form you should be supporting him instead of trying to box him in to a point where can’t win any election. Black people running on a reparations ticket have An extremely short shelf life in American politics.

So again, who specifically should we support? Gotta identity some candidates eventually...

I and others will still try to push him to do what we want, but I don't think he's the guy. I've seen a female Jamaal in Ayanna Presley, she talked a lot of hot shyt w/ the People's Justice Guarantee, but she doesn't seem to be pushing Congress on reparations (hell she's not pushing her fellow CBC members). :hubie:

We need details on reparations or any tangible policy one is proposing for us, or we'll end up w/ more iniatives like HR 40(no commitment to cash payments, it's designed to go to all blacks, etc). What good is it if you support reparations, but think it should be HBCU funding(shouts to Julianne Malveaux who said that at the HR 40 hearing)?

As far as who you should support, support anyone that's detailed on what they're offering us.
https://www.tamaraforgeorgia.com/issues

That first paragraph is very detailed on what she'll advocate for(a legal definition of ADOS, population count for ADOS, reparations for ADOS, govt contracts for ADOS).

Someone who talks like Tamara does should get your support. I'll and others will still try to push Jamaal in the way we need him to go, but I'm skittish on him. :hubie:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another ignorant-ass reply. You could have done a 5-second search and seen that @Kenny West has mentioned Bowman before.

Why don't you like Bowman? What policies of his do you disagree with?
**** loves searching my posts, he did it already ITT.

You're wasting time trying to talk human logic with amphibians
Breh.....................

Her post is long.. All her posts are long for that matter..

With that in mind, do you agree with every single word in the posts you "dap"?

I quoted "dap" because i don't keep up with that silly shyt.. I thought I was done with that shyt when I left F.B.. But thats another much needed discussion..

How you know I have an issue with Bowman? Because i "dapped" her post?

She said some things I agreed with that had nothing to do with Bowman..

You don't know how to filter the information you agree with from what you dont agree with?
This thread is about bowman. :mjlol: how the hell does someone admit to dapping a post they didn't read then ask me "can you filter information"? :mjlol:

People who can filter information could tell that post was dimissing bowman via ebro, something you're now pretending to be oblivious of. But hey, go head and stick to the usual playbook

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaal ain't it :hubie:
He's a typical Bernie stan, he might say some hot shyt everynow and then bout race, but his priorities are helping "poor and working ppl" :hubie:

One of the Wu Tang members asked what's his top priority, he responded by saying affordable housing, UBI, and I believe health care.

I need race guys as black elected officials, not class guys :camby:

All of that helps black people. When will you dumb idiots learn that outside of reperations, there is no policy that targets black people or black americans as a policy. All of Bowman's policies involving class directly help out many in the black community. That you don't like him because he doesn't come out like Farrahkan touting black only policies just shows how you can't see the forest for the trees and none of your opinions should be taken seriously.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Brehs need to practice on how to more subtle in their pitch of "tangibles" for black people..

Thats what I'm saying.

They say "others use lingo and code" but refuse to do the same in our own plight

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I and others will still try to push him to do what we want, but I don't think he's the guy. I've seen a female Jamaal in Ayanna Presley, she talked a lot of hot shyt w/ the People's Justice Guarantee, but she doesn't seem to be pushing Congress on reparations (hell she's not pushing her fellow CBC members). :hubie:

We need details on reparations or any tangible policy one is proposing for us, or we'll end up w/ more iniatives like HR 40(no commitment to cash payments, it's designed to go to all blacks, etc). What good is it if you support reparations, but think it should be HBCU funding(shouts to Julianne Malveaux who said that at the HR 40 hearing)?

As far as who you should support, support anyone that's detailed on what they're offering us.
https://www.tamaraforgeorgia.com/issues

That first paragraph is very detailed on what she'll advocate for(a legal definition of ADOS, population count for ADOS, reparations for ADOS, govt contracts for ADOS).

Someone who talks like Tamara does should get your support. I'll and others will still try to push Jamaal in the way we need him to go, but I'm skittish on him. :hubie:

Fair enough. Im going to take a look at Tamara instead of continuing this back and forth. I think we’ve both gotten our points across here. And there will be a million more threads to pick up where we left off.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But why should we hate on a Black male politician trying to provide tangibles?

All of the things that ol boy I quoted that caused ol boy to get arent just Democratic Party initiatives. And they would all help Black people.

Biden isn’t pushing for UBI it’s not part of his platform.

So is the issue that it isn’t specifically just for Black people? Cuz if that’s the case you will never be politically satisfied with anything of any substance until this a majority Black Country.

My stance on this is that are multiple ways to skin this cat. You can stack either party with Black pols until the numbers are in our favor to get the legislation we want. Or you can buy candidates who will support it. These are both time tested and realistic strategies for getting something political. What you can’t do is bytch and moan and have no skin in the game and expect someone to give you something. There’s no sample size to justify that approach.

Of course they help..

Im just saying black people cant be living hand to mouth from white people much longer..

We must develop something that'll help black people become self maintaining.. In any area of the country we collectively live. It has to be done..

And we can still get UBI, affordable housing and health care.. We getting that too..
And if we can get a check, im cool with that too.. :manny:

But at bare minimum, this country needs to restore us economically to the position we were, when we was trying to build black wealth during reconstruction..

Of course we deserve more.. But I believe the above is a extremely fair bare minimum start..

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
All of that helps black people. When will you dumb idiots learn that outside of reperations, there is no policy that targets black people or black americans as a policy. All of Bowman's policies involving class directly help out many in the black community. That you don't like him because he doesn't come out like Farrahkan touting black only policies just shows how you can't see the forest for the trees and none of your opinions should be taken seriously.

Jamaal's "catch all" programs are cool, but that doesn't fix us being a bottom caste. UBI doesn't fix the wealth gap, medicare for all doesn't stop racist doctors from fukking over blk patients.

If you do "catch all" programs go head, but there has to a legit commitment to fixing us as well. Bowman is supposedly for reparations, but why hasn't he engaged ADOS on Twitter? Why hasn't he reached out to Darity, when his previous opponent Andom did?

Like I said earlier, I'll try to push him in being serious on reparations and other specific policies for ADOS, but I don't think Bowman is the guy(I'd love to be proved wrong).

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I'm saying.

They say "others use lingo and code" but refuse to do the same in our own plight

When you claim you're as intelligent as you are, and don't offer any suggestions, you seem disingenuous..

CACs in corporate do that when they're trying to be cool with nikkas.. Act like they're down with the cause, talk in innuendos like they're trying to help, but never offer any concrete solutions..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is bad politics.

The only way politicians could run on reparations is if Congress adds more seats so that the average congressperson isn't representing 750K people.

The more people you represent, the less detailed you get

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Jamaal Bowman - Ballotpedia
Bowman won his primary w/ just 50k votes, there's 224k black ppl in his district. You be full throated on reparations, you can get 22% of the black population (that's roughly 50k) turn out for you in the primary.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. All of those things are terrible. And definitely don’t help Black people in any way whatsoever. Anyone bringing up affordable housing, universal basic income and health care has to be an agent.

Who should we support?

:dead: