Jamaal Bowman should be the new model for black male democrats. Pay attention

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Wildhundreds @Marcel pro black 510 ados @semicko82 @Stringer Cochran @humminbird

You all agreed with this post dismissing Bowman because he appeared on Hot97

Why are you in other threads juelzing for this man who also appeared on Ebro? Yall are hypocrites right?

Breh.....................

Her post is long.. All her posts are long for that matter..

With that in mind, do you agree with every single word in the posts you "dap"?

I quoted "dap" because i don't keep up with that silly shyt.. I thought I was done with that shyt when I left F.B.. But thats another much needed discussion..

How you know I have an issue with Bowman? Because i "dapped" her post?

She said some things I agreed with that had nothing to do with Bowman..

You don't know how to filter the information you agree with from what you dont agree with?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jamaal ain't it :hubie:
He's a typical Bernie stan, he might say some hot shyt everynow and then bout race, but his priorities are helping "poor and working ppl" :hubie:

One of the Wu Tang members asked what's his top priority, he responded by saying affordable housing, UBI, and I believe health care.

I need race guys as black elected officials, not class guys :camby:

Cloud

Pro
Daps
Reppin
\
I can’t wait for Bowman to get confirmed. Hope he raises hell in Congress and becomes as hated as AOC by conservatives.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I said nothing about bowman

We dont like ebro
Facts - I’ve always questioned the validity of sources and their tendencies as one should. Especially when someone is saying what you SHOULD and how you should think as far as that platform is concerned.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's a typical Bernie stan, he might say some hot shyt everynow and then bout race, but his priorities are helping "poor and working ppl" :hubie:

One of the Wu Tang members asked what's his top priority, he responded by saying affordable housing, UBI, and I believe health care.

:wow:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Agreed. All of those things are terrible. And definitely don’t help Black people in any way whatsoever. Anyone bringing up affordable housing, universal basic income and health care has to be an agent.

Who should we support?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Umm I been drinking so I might’ve dapped it on accident lol :laff:
The voice of reason throughout this thread - a weekday drinker, ^^^a poster who calls women “men” and the campaigner all led by a some time nonblack possible Pakibot known for spam threads. Good talk y’all. I’m fully convinced.
:beli::dwillhuh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Agreed. All of those things are terrible. And definitely don’t help Black people in any way whatsoever. Anyone bringing up affordable housing, universal basic income and health care has to be an agent.

Who should we support?

Anybody that is promising tangibles to ADOS, and has in detail what they're going to do for us. :hubie:

Jamaal lists reparations under his "#ReconstructionAgenda", but he never said who it should go to; nor did he say how much it should be, nor did he mention cash payments.

It's not like Bowman doesn't know what ADOS want, there have been a number of us from NYC who reached to him about committing to a $10T reparations package w/ cash payments. Hell, someone I know was supposed to meet w/ Bowman while he was campaigning, but Bowman got shook when the NYT article bout ADOS dropped.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Who should we support?

Support anyone that'll push black economic development, so that we could run our own little economic machine..

You can still advocate for social programs and other things that democrats love to push.. But the black economic piece must be very, very, evident..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif
name one.