Jamaal Bowman should be the new model for black male democrats. Pay attention

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok- another non response and avoidance of a rational question with an insult to a black man* when challenged. Got you. Textbook troll c00n coli replies. Carry on, as I thought. Nothing.

Fixed.

Look we can all tell intelligent discussion aint your thing, but I think you're actually needed elsewhere thats more your speed

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hey-nicole-an-open-challenge.812495/page-29

:coffee: now beat it. Black men who are comfortable acknowledging they are black men are talking.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok- another non response and avoidance of a rational question with an insult to a black woman when challenged. Got you. Textbook troll c00n coli replies. Carry on, as I thought. Nothing.

Is your contention with Jamaal Bowman (or any of his policies) or with EBro. I am so confused.
:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No need for hostilty. I am an ignorant fool. Why don't know you enlighten me sister?
You seem respectful enough BUT the fact that the poster that you dapped and respond with, felt the need to refer to myself, an actual Black woman as a “man” rather than explaining his answer in a rational way kind of negates the civility of the discussion. The fact that any man who refers to an online poster as a “Tran” because that’s the go to react that the coli cohort copy cons use; for no reason at all because they don’t have an answer on a discussion, again, doesn’t speak too highly of the intellectual merit. Lastly the fact that @Kenny West is thinking about some other man’s dyck instead of politics shows where his head is at and I’m assuming you rock with him since he backs you.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fixed.

Look we can all tell intelligent discussion aint your thing, but I think you're actually needed elsewhere thats more your speed

:coffee: now beat it. Black men who are comfortable acknowledging they are black men are talking.

That thread is not moving me and hasn’t been moving for the last 4 days seeing as you have to force it and considering the cast of characters that were previously exposed on it- are you answering the original question on the topic or no??
:mjlol::mjlol:
I mean this is you a few days ago- still feeling a way I see
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/who...kk-up-her-wedding.811884/page-5#post-39559088

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seem respectful enough BUT the fact that the poster that you dapped and respond with, felt the need to refer to myself, an actual Black woman as a “man” rather than explaining his answer in a rational way kind of negates the civility of the discussion. The fact that any man who refers to an online poster as a “Tran” because that’s the go to react that the coli cohort copy cons use; for no reason at all because they don’t have an answer on a discussion, again, doesn’t speak too highly of the intellectual merit. Lastly the fact that @Kenny West is thinking about some other man’s dyck instead of politics shows where his head is at and I’m assuming you rock with him since he backs you.
:francis:

True. I tend to agree with most of Kenny Wests posts. I am not sure what this whole drama concerning your gender is about. It doesn't really matter to me to be honest.
I am just trying to understand your contentions (assuming you have any) with Jamaal Bowman.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
True. I tend to agree with most of Kenny Wests posts. I am not sure what this whole drama concerning your gender is about. It doesn't really matter to me to be honest.
I am just trying to understand your contentions (assuming you have any) with Jamaal Bowman.
Stopped taking you seriously after that statement as that poster seriously lacks any credibility.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fixed.

You and then know damn well if there was an actual facts to be had on that thread - it for damn sure would be more than 29 pages over the course of 6 pages. It would be 129 pages with as much time as y’all spend with my name in thread titles. Considering About 20 pages are my posts lol and others backfiring on OP- 9 pages of the same posters baiting back and forth. Nahhhh- do better.
:comeon:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same Hot 97 where a non-black man Ebro told black men that they wanted to be white and employed a white man who conspired and participated in the murder of Yusef Hawkins; but now they’re the authority. I don’t think black men need to be told who is representative of them. It’s insulting for black men to be spoken to like children or as non-thinkers. They have the ability to think critically to make their own decisions especially coming from a disreputable source who systematically position themselves as the voice of black culture who are not black. Not one of those interviewers are black men, the irony. (And who TF are you to order them to pay attention to in your thread title for purposes other than clickbait).
:comeon:

@Wildhundreds @Marcel pro black 510 ados @semicko82 @Stringer Cochran @humminbird

You all agreed with this post dismissing Bowman because he appeared on Hot97

Why are you in other threads juelzing for this man who also appeared on Ebro? Yall are hypocrites right?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stopped taking you seriously after that statement as that poster seriously lacks any credibility.

Ok lol
I like some of his takes on things is all. I've seen a few of your posts in other threads i agree with as well. It isn't that serious.

Anyways I am looking foward to Jamaal Bowman's victory. We need more progressives in office.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
What policies of his do you disagree with?
giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact that you posted a gif on a serious topic instead of elaborating gives them reasons enough to. The odds are you don’t know who that man is until this thread posted since you haven’t posted his position yourself. Answer his question for educational purposes. I can’t speak for them.

Another ignorant-ass reply. You could have done a 5-second search and seen that @Kenny West has mentioned Bowman before.

Why don't you like Bowman? What policies of his do you disagree with?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL