Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
TK a dummy :wow: they pushing her like a star already

There’s no way she is going to NXT lol. You don’t hype her via espn, have triple h co-sign it and blow that debut opportunity on the brand with the least amount of eyes.
They’re trying to push NXT as a third brand :manny:

Have her beat Becky & have her cook there for 3-6 months to polish her off for the Main Roster

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hear you but you do get that you’re attempting to compare what you feel is one guys lowest point in one company to his run thus far in another while completely ignoring the entire hall of fame career he had in that company prior?

It’s a pretty unfair and unnecessary argument in the first place. Why can’t you muhfukkas just appreciate one of the greatest ever

:heh:

Everything turns into some insane versus with ya’ll. Jesus Christ. Bryan killed it everywhere he’s been, and he’s still killing it right now.
When the fukk haven't I appreciated Danielson? :why:

All I'm arguing is the notion the notion that Dragon would've been better off staying in WWE. His run there was done and anyone acting like he he would've been treated any differently than he does right now in AEW is full of shyt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They’re trying to push NXT as a third brand :manny:

Have her beat Becky & have her cook there for 3-6 months to polish her off for the Main Roster
If they want to carry this wave of momentum from this news then have her cost Becky at No Mercy, and start on Raw, because Raw needs star power for the women right now. That's just my take.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I have no clue if Becky has any scheduled match for No Mercy, but have Jade take the title and dominate over the roster with a few close matches with Roxie and Valkyrie then have her main roster debut be the Rumble and she actually wins…
She does, it's an Extreme Rules match vs Tiffany Stratton so everything is there for Jade to do something IF they wanted to. Just gotta wait and see IF they do or not.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She looks like she’s keeping her name… :whoo:

That's her name in real life right? Or nah

Hopefully she did whatever deal she needed to keep her shyt of its not. But then again Endeavor might not be on that Vince shyt and we may be able to have wrestlers sign with their old name and keep it when they leave type shyt

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Tiny is lucky Takeshyta is Omega’s 2nd bestie because WWE would be owning him harder :mjlol:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She’ll probably be the one to step to nia and put her in her place

That would be a horrible match lmao. I love Jade but for the love of God please no. We know how Nia is.

And not take away from jade. She's muscular but is she actually strong like that? Only one on the roster picking up nia jax with a 100% success rate is Bianca

Daps
He chose Britt fukkin Baker over Jade

It’s definitely a loss, not a loss that’s gonna kill AEW but a loss that could’ve gotten them more mainstream eyes.

Britt Baker over Jade
Kris Statlander over Jade
He has the belt on Saraya’s unwashed ass

You book Jade to go undefeated forever then don’t even book a real story around her losing/trying to regain her title/anything.

We never got Jade vs. Shida, Hayter, Riho or even Storm. What’s even the biggest match she had? Thunder Rosa? Ruby?

Tony has had PLENTY of talented women wrestlers, PLENTY of time to build them up, PLENTLY of time to work Jade in a really good worker, PLENTY of time to have great matches…… But he would rather have the girls’ club of friends trade the belts around. Then has the nerve to air a backstage show where you see the “top women” in a storyline against each other hanging out like the Kliq and shytting on your other top stats?

And overall, he lost the one with the biggest potential to be a crossover star and bring viewers from all walks of life to raise your ratings…. For Storm vs Saraya again?

AEW will always be an alternative rather than a competitor of WWE until Tony Khan stops cosplaying Jerry Jones with the product. And I say that as someone who tries to watch every week.