Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
What’s the deal with Purazzo? From what I remember she absolutely hated her run in nXt and wanted nothing to do with the E again…

I don't know how cool new management is gonna be with all the weight she's put on since she left

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I was at that show against Mercedes. She wasn't that impressive. She was doing some type of Mozart gimmick? She had some fans behind her tho.

I can't seem to find it, but the promo recorded for that match wasn't great. There's also the fact Purrazzo can't cut a promo without sounding like someone who's puppy just died.

Guess it’s suck it up and act like she loves Double Double E like so many do, or she tries to free lance in Japan…

She's supposedly close with Chelsea Green so never say never with her returning, but she was outspoken last time in NXT, which rubbed people the wrong way.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
In a show Edge got a bigger pop and bigger reactions and in an angle that made no sense for him to involved in and Danielson himself didn't want to participate (but did it anyways because Vince wanted him in that spot) :russ:

Please tell what interesting thing did WWE book him in after losing the belt to Kofi. What character work did he do in those two years? What "special treatment" did he get in his last stint that he hasn't gotten in AEW? It's basically the same shyt: let him wrestle who he wants, let him do what he wants and put over whoever he wants.

I hear you but you do get that you’re attempting to compare what you feel is one guys lowest point in one company to his run thus far in another while completely ignoring the entire hall of fame career he had in that company prior?

It’s a pretty unfair and unnecessary argument in the first place. Why can’t you muhfukkas just appreciate one of the greatest ever

:heh:

Everything turns into some insane versus with ya’ll. Jesus Christ. Bryan killed it everywhere he’s been, and he’s still killing it right now.

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Well we have our 2024 Women's Royal Rumble winner.
But how do we get there is the question.
Gonna be an interesting story...
I have no clue if Becky has any scheduled match for No Mercy, but have Jade take the title and dominate over the roster with a few close matches with Roxie and Valkyrie then have her main roster debut be the Rumble and she actually wins…