Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What’s the deal with Purazzo? From what I remember she absolutely hated her run in nXt and wanted nothing to do with the E again…
I thought she fccked with Triple H, I know she hated her main roster time however

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Nowadays Chris Jericho is a terrible wrestler 90% of the time, and Mox is terrible half of the time he steps into a ring. Matt Hardy is fukking unwatchable in 2023 and they all have prominent roles on TV because of their character work and past accomplishments. AEW fans consume awful shyt all the time too, I've been watching the promotion for 2 years now and anyone that can't see that is just being a self righteous prick.
Character work will always be the most important thing to me…hell Jake Manning got me to care about a match he was in because he was doing his Boy Scout gimmick and it was entertaining to me…

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I thought she fccked with Triple H, I know she hated her main roster time however
I just remember her talking shyt about how they didn’t know what to do with her and that she didn’t want to go back…it’s been a little while since I read the interview so I’m probably a little hazy with the specifics…

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This is also complete bullshyt :mjlol:

WWE fans didn't give a fukk about Danielson after he lost the belt to Kofi, and the company did a horrendous job with his character for 2 years before he finally left the company. Only thing that made Dragon feel any sort of special in his final years of WWE were his matches (Gulak, AJ, Cesaro, Roman) and putting other people over, which is the same thing that's going on with his AEW run.
This is complete bullshyt

Fans still cared and the dude basically main evented wrestlemania in his last month with the company lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Also Cargill is a bigger gain for WWE than it is a loss for AEW, if that makes sense.

Her being gone from AEW doesn’t really move the needle over there. That fanbase does not tune in to see fukkin Jade Cargill, that’s like the last thing they’re watching for. Her departing is like a tree falling in the forest

But on the flip side, it’s a big get for WWE because she checks all the boxes in terms of mainstream marketability

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is complete bullshyt

Fans still cared and the dude basically main evented wrestlemania in his last month with the company lol
In a show Edge got a bigger pop and bigger reactions and in an angle that made no sense for him to involved in and Danielson himself didn't want to participate (but did it anyways because Vince wanted him in that spot) :russ:

Please tell me what interesting thing did WWE book him in after losing the belt to Kofi. What character work did he do in those two years? What "special treatment" did he get in his last stint that he hasn't gotten in AEW? It's basically the same shyt: let him wrestle who he wants, let him do what he wants and put over whoever the company/Danielson wants.

Last edited: