Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
When the fukk haven't I appreciated Danielson? :why:

All I'm arguing is the notion the notion that Dragon would've been better off staying in WWE. His run there was done and anyone acting like he he would've been treated any differently than he does right now in AEW is full of shyt.
I mean I get it, the thing is you’re kinda (likely not purposely) discrediting and shading his WWE run in an attempt polish his AEW run, and it’s disingenuous to me..

Bryan had an incredible career in WWE. That was most peoples introduction to him in a real way. Was his final few years a down period for what was otherwise an incredible career? Absolutely… but like, so? What does that mean? To chalk his career in WWE up to that final run and use that to paint the picture as if he’d still be in that very same position right now is kinda weak. We genuinely don’t know that. We’ve seen plenty of people cool off, flounder a bit and get back poppin. Just look at Seth Rollins..

All I’m saying is it’s unfair to take that last little run and say “SEE, he’d be doing nothing!” as if his prior whole ass hall of fame run didn’t exist lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I hear you but you do get that you’re attempting to compare what you feel is one guys lowest point in one company to his run thus far in another while completely ignoring the entire hall of fame career he had in that company prior?

It’s a pretty unfair and unnecessary argument in the first place. Why can’t you muhfukkas just appreciate one of the greatest ever

:heh:

Everything turns into some insane versus with ya’ll. Jesus Christ. Bryan killed it everywhere he’s been, and he’s still killing it right now.

You're forgetting that Danielstans are only going to accept him winning every title in whatever company he's in and him winning every match in a squash. Anything less than that is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean I get it, the thing is you’re kinda (likely not purposely) discrediting and shading his WWE run in an attempt polish his AEW run, and it’s disingenuous to me..

Bryan had an incredible career in WWE. That was most peoples introduction to him in a real way. Was his final few years a down period for what was otherwise an incredible career? Absolutely… but like, so? What does that mean? To chalk his career in WWE up to that final run and use that to paint the picture as if he’d still be in that very same position right now is kinda weak. We genuinely don’t know that. We’ve seen plenty of people cool off, flounder a bit and get back poppin. Just look at Seth Rollins..

All I’m saying is it’s unfair to take that last little run and say “SEE, he’d be doing nothing!” as if his prior whole ass hall of fame run didn’t exist lol
You are arguing something I'm not :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You are arguing something I'm not :manny:

That’s why I said it’s not on purpose lol

I don’t think you’re trying to do that, you’re legit just putting on for his AEW run which I get..

But you’re indirectly shytting on his WWE run in the process, which is why I’m like let’s relax player!