Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
So this why they Brought back bam bam biggadraws they gonna feed her to Jade :ohhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That’s why I said it’s not on purpose lol

I don’t think you’re trying to do that, you’re legit just putting on for his AEW run which I get..

But you’re indirectly shytting on his WWE run in the process, which is why I’m like let’s relax player!
I'm not putting on anything. I'm saying both companies would've done the exact same thing with Danielson in 2021-2023, which is let him do whatever the fukk he wants (and in turn, mostly wasting his potential as a marquee name). Whether someone prefers him doing it in AEW or WWE is a matter of in ring preference or just stanning.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Is she any good in the ring?

I see the inevitable program with Bianca.

"girl, this place is only big enuff for 1 of 'us'! " :mjpls:
The program money with Bianca of course

Of course it’s inevitable

Unless you want Bianca vs Charlotte at mania

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I'm not putting on anything. I'm saying both companies would've done the exact same thing with Danielson in 2021-2023, which is let him do whatever the fukk he wants (and in turn, mostly wasting his potential as a marquee name). Whether someone prefers him doing it in AEW or WWE is a matter of in ring preference or just stanning.

If he's gonna have passion project matches instead of being involved with the main event/title picture I'd rather he do it in front of 10K people instead of 3K :manny:

It's an interesting thought experiment to think where he'd fit in with the current WWE product. I could see it being great or being a bad fit. In AEW I think they haven't pushed him enough but I would never call it a bad fit

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Is she any good in the ring?

I see the inevitable program with Bianca.

"girl, this place is only big enuff for 1 of 'us'! " :mjpls:

Her movements are pretty stiff, so you can tell she practices what she's doing in her matches. She's not very fluid. But if she can get over that, she'll be fine. She's had a few pretty good matches in AEW with Sky Blue, Kris Statlander and Anna Jay of all people too.