Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm sure he's loving the creative freedom he has that WWE wasn't going to give him.

And Purrazzo ain't going to AEW either.
Im sure he loves it, but once I saw how he just absolutely wants nothing to do with a world title it kinda put me off to a lot of his shyt for a while…

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"they'll watch anything"

fukk kinda self righteous bullshyt is that? :mjlol: doesn't even have the self awareness of the clown shyt AEW presents too? :dead:

Dominik is an awful wrestler, that’s all he’s saying.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
"they'll watch anything"

fukk kinda self righteous bullshyt is that? :mjlol: doesn't even have the self awareness of the clown shyt AEW presents too? :dead:
aew-aew-dynamite.gif

Killah Ray

Daps
I'm sure he's loving the creative freedom he has that WWE wasn't going to give him.

And Purrazzo ain't going to AEW either.
What’s the deal with Purazzo? From what I remember she absolutely hated her run in nXt and wanted nothing to do with the E again…

Killah Ray

Daps
I really think he wants to get Mercedes but I highly doubt that Mercedes is gonna be a full time talent in AEW.
I think she loves the semi free lancer route and there’s nothing wrong with that…she was locked down for over a decade so I don’t think she wants exclusivity like that…

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What’s the deal with Purazzo? From what I remember she absolutely hated her run in nXt and wanted nothing to do with the E again…

She was announced for All In in 2018 and then immediately signed with WWE and pulled out of the event. Also Snowman didn't make her look great when she appeared on AEW to drop the ROH title to Mercedes Martinez; there was a promo package that had Mercedes stuff professionally produced and Purrazzo's promo looked like it was shot on a cell phone that's 5 years old.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dominik is an awful wrestler, that’s all he’s saying.
Nowadays Chris Jericho is a terrible wrestler 90% of the time, and Mox is terrible half of the time he steps into a ring. Matt Hardy is fukking unwatchable in 2023 and they all have prominent roles on TV because of their character work and past accomplishments. AEW fans consume awful shyt all the time too, I've been watching the promotion for 2 years now and anyone that can't see that is just being a self righteous prick.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She was announced for All In in 2018 and then immediately signed with WWE and pulled out of the event. Also Snowman didn't make her look great when she appeared on AEW to drop the ROH title to Mercedes Martinez; there was a promo package that had Mercedes stuff professionally produced and Purrazzo's promo looked like it was shot on a cell phone that's 5 years old.
I was at that show against Mercedes. She wasn't that impressive. She was doing some type of Mozart gimmick? She had some fans behind her tho.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
N-gga now you just grasping at straws
No I’m not??

They have good matches on top of interesting storylines… sure they’re in the main event every week but that doesn’t change anything I’ve stated

Making worthwhile younger wrestlers like MJF & Ricky Starks into bigger stars just happened to be left out of your comment. WWE doesn’t have any good young wrestlers at the moment for that’s in position for Bryan to even make, the best young guys are probably Nathan Frazer/Axiom and they aren’t close to the young guys in AEW. about the strengths of Bryan Danielson and it lines up with what AEW is. With the expectations from AEW fans, I’m not sure if jade was gonna get to the point where she made AEW money. What situation would Jade Cargill main event in AEW? In WWE it’s a maybe and that’s good for jade.
Who cares about all that lol I don’t care about him putting over younger talent.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Judgement Day over Bryan’s AEW run>>>

At least with judgement day there’s actually an interesting story going on

Bryan entire AEW run has been based on “dream matches” where he puts the other guy over 90 percent of the time.

I don’t give a fukk about no BD vs ZSJ.

This why Jade will thrive in WWE… she will have a character and a storyline that’s actually interesting
This is also complete bullshyt :mjlol:

WWE fans didn't give a fukk about Danielson after he lost the belt to Kofi, and the company did a horrendous job with his character for 2 years before he finally left the company. Only thing that made Dragon feel any sort of special in his final years of WWE were his matches (Gulak, AJ, Cesaro, Roman) and putting other people over, which is the same thing that's going on with his AEW run.

Killah Ray

Daps
Guess it’s suck it up and act like she loves Double Double E like so many do, or she tries to free lance in Japan…

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Im sure he loves it, but once I saw how he just absolutely wants nothing to do with a world title it kinda put me off to a lot of his shyt for a while…
There are wrestlers who have that attitude, they just love to wrestle.