Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
she's where she should be, in the big time with the bright lights.

avoided the NXT grind, being fine and having a look that got her noticed in spite of where she was working, and got out of there the first time WWE came back to get her.

she won.

Ricky's most likely next.
@Allen Poe needs to hit TSC with the exclusive when it happens

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And it gets even more convoluted Camille is done with NWA, Grace's contract is up with IMPACT, same with Deonna Perazzo, and let's not forget Guila from Stardom who is turning heads right now and considered to be IT in women's wrestling. All of which WWE has extremely high interest in.

Killah Ray

Daps

:comeon: I fukk with Dragon heavy, but let’s not act like his whole AEW gimmick has been anything more than dream bout machine…

Also not sure why the shot at Dom considering he’s being crafted to actually draw in the end…he’s learning to be one of the better heels in the business and not once has he had to go all insider shoot bullshyt…

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
she's where she should be, in the big time with the bright lights.

avoided the NXT grind, being fine and having a look that got her noticed in spite of where she was working, and got out of there the first time WWE came back to get her.

she won.

Ricky's most likely next.
She's not going to spend years there but she's definitely going to do some time in NXT.

Killah Ray

Daps
And it gets even more convoluted Camille is done with NWA, Grace's contract is up with IMPACT, same with Deonna Perazzo, and let's not forget Guila from Stardom who is turning heads right now and considered to be IT in women's wrestling. All of which WWE has extremely high interest in.
I think half of that list winds up in the Dub and half in the E…I think Grace and Perazzo will be Dub bound and Camille and Guila wind up in the E…

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
AEW lost.

Snowman gonna regret this one way more than people realize, she’s gonna be a STAR.

He chose Britt fukkin Baker over Jade

It’s definitely a loss, not a loss that’s gonna kill AEW but a loss that could’ve gotten them more mainstream eyes.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Having the best matches of the year or months of judgment day beat downs? The competition is so tough
Judgement Day over Bryan’s AEW run>>>

At least with judgement day there’s actually an interesting story going on

Bryan entire AEW run has been based on “dream matches” where he puts the other guy over 90 percent of the time.

I don’t give a fukk about no BD vs ZSJ.

This why Jade will thrive in WWE… she will have a character and a storyline that’s actually interesting

Killah Ray

Daps
He chose Britt fukkin Baker over Jade
I guess in a way I get it, because Cole saw he had the rocket ready for him in the E….but his lady was never gonna get that treatment not when you got Charlotte doing the same type character better…

Saying that because I think Britt was the finishing touch in TK landing Cole..