Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The ring work shyt with Jade doesn't matter anymore when she just had a good match with Statlander and Toni and Saraya put together a good smoke and mirrors match that the crowd was into.

TK just dropped the ball, that's all.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Hell no, Grace going to the E, after the situation with her husband that led him to go to IMPACT, can't see it.
Yeah you’re right I totally forgot about the Gresham situation…I just don’t see her passing any type of wellness test..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Having the best matches of the year or months of judgment day beat downs? The competition is so tough
1. Judgement Day didn’t exist while Bryan was around

2. He had a hall of fame career in WWE

I hate when ya’ll do this lol. I don’t think he sucks in AEW at all. The quality of his output has gone up because the handcuffs are off, but we don’t have to pretend his WWE run was bad or that he’d somehow be foundering to make that point.

Killah Ray

Daps

I hate when ya’ll do this lol. I don’t think he sucks in AEW at all. The quality of his output has gone up because the handcuffs are off, but we don’t have to pretend his WWE run was bad to make that point.
Was legit one of the most protected wrestlers of the 2010s…

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And it gets even more convoluted Camille is done with NWA, Grace's contract is up with IMPACT, same with Deonna Perazzo, and let's not forget Guila from Stardom who is turning heads right now and considered to be IT in women's wrestling. All of which WWE has extremely high interest in.
I don’t see Rossy letting Giulia leave that’ll kill Stardom:russ: she one of their top stars

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

I hate when ya’ll do this lol. I don’t think he sucks in AEW at all. The quality of his output has gone up because the handcuffs are off, but we don’t have to pretend his WWE run was bad or that he’d somehow be foundering to make that point.
Dude was booked like Vegan Stone Cold once they realized the fans wouldn't accept anything else :mjlol:

The match quality in AEW is all time however.

Killah Ray

Daps
I don’t see Rossy letting Giulia leave that’ll kill Stardom:russ: she one of their top stars
I think her contract runs out at the beginning of the year and she’s expressed interest in wrestling in the states…she’s an interesting prospect to say the least as I think TK and Endeavor will be reaching in those check books to see what it’d take…

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Bryan is one of the greatest ever, it’s impossible for him to flop anywhere.

His WWE run was great though, his heel run in 2018-19 was some of his best work and of course he had one of the most iconic feuds in WWE history with the Yes Movement.

That said, folks just wanna see Bryan beat the shyt outta people in AEW and he’s doing just that, they don’t even do the yes chants no more.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
He chose Britt fukkin Baker over Jade

It’s definitely a loss, not a loss that’s gonna kill AEW but a loss that could’ve gotten them more mainstream eyes.
If this n-gga thinks Mariah May is the answer, then TK needs to have his head bashed

Like you said it isn't an deathblow because talent loses are gonna with all promotions, but TK needs to learn that if someone is hot, you never cool them down.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Judgement Day over Bryan’s AEW run>>>

At least with judgement day there’s actually an interesting story going on

Bryan entire AEW run has been based on “dream matches” where he puts the other guy over 90 percent of the time.

I don’t give a fukk about no BD vs ZSJ.

This why Jade will thrive in WWE… she will have a character and a storyline that’s actually interesting
N-gga now you just grasping at straws

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If this n-gga thinks Mariah May is the answer, then TK needs to have his head bashed

Like you said it isn't an deathblow because talent loses are gonna with all promotions, but TK needs to learn that if someone is hot, you never cool them down.

I really think he wants to get Mercedes but I highly doubt that Mercedes is gonna be a full time talent in AEW.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:comeon: I fukk with Dragon heavy, but let’s not act like his whole AEW gimmick has been anything more than dream bout machine…

I'm sure he's loving the creative freedom he has that WWE wasn't going to give him.

Hell no, Grace going to the E, after the situation with her husband that led him to go to IMPACT, can't see it.

And Purrazzo ain't going to AEW either.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Judgement Day over Bryan’s AEW run>>>

At least with judgement day there’s actually an interesting story going on

Bryan entire AEW run has been based on “dream matches” where he puts the other guy over 90 percent of the time.

I don’t give a fukk about no BD vs ZSJ.

This why Jade will thrive in WWE… she will have a character and a storyline that’s actually interesting

Making worthwhile younger wrestlers like MJF & Ricky Starks into bigger stars just happened to be left out of your comment. WWE doesn’t have any good young wrestlers at the moment for that’s in position for Bryan to even make, the best young guys are probably Nathan Frazer/Axiom and they aren’t close to the young guys in AEW. about the strengths of Bryan Danielson and it lines up with what AEW is. With the expectations from AEW fans, I’m not sure if jade was gonna get to the point where she made AEW money. What situation would Jade Cargill main event in AEW? In WWE it’s a maybe and that’s good for jade.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bryan is one of the greatest ever, it’s impossible for him to flop anywhere.

His WWE run was great though, his heel run in 2018-19 was some of his best work and of course he had one of the most iconic feuds in WWE history with the Yes Movement.

That said, folks just wanna see Bryan beat the shyt outta people in AEW and he’s doing just that, they don’t even do the yes chants no more.
Yep, all this.

Dude was throwing glizzys in peoples faces and screaming at them to change their toxic habits. That run was incredible. People still scream “fickle!” til this day because of that run.

Mans had a hemp world title!!

But yeah, I don’t think his AEW run is bad at all. He’s just doing what he loves to do at this point. No real glitz or glamor, just kicking ass. It reminds me of Kurt Angle’s bald head and mouthpiece run, minus the percs