Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Announced on ESPN first thing in the morning???

Allowed to keep her name (for now)???

Oh, they INVESTED invested. :ohhh: :wow:
Again it is possible she will keep the name but they ain't going to announce something like this under her WWE ring name, which I doubt she would even have at this point, if they will be using one.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This is the litmus test to see how they treat potential Dub originals in the future…

Yes and no, not everyone is gonna hit like Jericho and the Radicals hit when the left WCW. Same scenario here, we just haven't had it happen yet

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Someone on WhatCulture Wrestling said that there is gonna have to be an exodus of female talent in order for him to give a damn about that division.
Other than Rosa, and even then I’m not sure she’d count either, I don’t see anyone that could conceivably leave and hurt TK…Britt damn sure won’t give up her spot as the big fish in a little pond to go to the E…

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yes and no, not everyone is gonna hit like Jericho and the Radicals hit when the left WCW. Same scenario here, we just haven't had it happen yet
I mean on how they’d be treated scale…it’s still on the performer to get over, just I think there was a lot of trepidation that they’d get treated like scrubs if they were to go to the other side…

I think the next wave of Dub OGs to make that move will be Sammy and Pretty Ricky…