Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Now all of a sudden everybody has an opinion on Jade and what she should be doing with her career now that she in WWE :heh: Y’all are so annoying. The E’ beards came out of the woodworks.
Bruv I just awaiting the mental gymnastics if Yuta and Garcia were to go and Regal loves those two.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Baker's equivalent in WWE is probably Carmella.
if we talking in ring this is objectively false, u can put carmella in the ring with most main roster girls and have a decent to good match, britt ranges from trash to decent, theres girls in nxt right now better than britt baker

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if we talking in ring this is objectively false, u can put carmella in the ring with most main roster girls and have a decent to good match, britt ranges from trash to decent, theres girls in nxt right now better than britt baker

There's girls in NXT better than most of the main roster.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
what kind of bullshyt is this? There’s no such thing as a decent Carmella match. :gucci:
im not about to go back and forth with u about the quality of carmella matches out of all things, if u dont wanna be objective thats on u but britt baker is not as good as carmella in the ring
There's girls in NXT better than most of the main roster.
there are girls in nxt right now who have more POTENTIAL than most of the main roster but other than a roxanne(who has a ways to go character wise) and MAYBE a tiffany they arent currently better, they just get showcased better compared to the main roster girls who are mainly underutilized

as far as britt baker goes, theres girls like cora jade, thea hail, kianna james, gigi dolin and more who tony khan didnt see the value in and booked them as enhancement talent while building the womens division around britt baker and they go to nxt and suddenly look more promising in the ring than her

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think AEW FANS have nobody to blame but themselves for the Dr. Britt Baker fiasco and I can kind of understand what happened but it's way past it's expiration date. I'll explain.

Britt got hurt at one point and she was not over at all. She developed this new heel persona and they ran some vignettes with her that got over. She was a decent talker too during all this so give her credit for that. She had a couple gimmick matches that worked too. One being at her dentist office vs. Big Swole, I remember that going over well. The other that people may remember even more fondly is a street fight match with Thunder Rosa.

Thunder Rosa is a good worker. I can't say she completely carried Britt in that match but she got the best out of her and they worked hard. It was a lot of smoke and mirrors. I'd even say it was a great match.

But what happened after is now you got AEW fans online (and let's face it Tony Khan reads all the shyt) saying Dr. Britt is this next coming superstar. She's moderately attractive in that "attainable" white chick aesthetic, they think she can cut promos and now they also think she's a good worker.

Well that all fell apart quickly. She wasn't a great worker and as a promo she became pretty much one note. But Tony thought she was a big star and protected her for it.

It reminds me of the Alexa Bliss situation in WWE and we all know how that turned out.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
what kind of bullshyt is this? There’s no such thing as a decent Carmella match. :gucci:
Nikki Bella and Carmella had some very solid matches around that time. The don’t remember Carmella having any other matches to come close since lmao

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
About time Natalya getting her flowers on here
I’ve seen her name unfairly lumped in with AJ Lee and Paige as female wrestlers that only stood out cause their contemporaries were that trash :mjcry: