Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Jade lands a role alas Sasha in Mandalorian her first couple of years with the E. It adds to her resume, her aura, E will run that machine to make sure everyone know. Potential acting crossover, in just the world of wrestling, is gonna be huge for her in terms of how far and how long E pushes her. Why would you not wanna acknowledge that? Her as a heel talm bout she THAT bytch in wrestling, in Hollywood, that's fire right there.

People saying she can't miss in E if they lean on her strengths, and she doesn't necessarily have to become great in-ring, well one of her strengths is also that she is open to venturing into the film world. Not just talking about transitioning to acting, but using acting as a way to prop her up in the wrestling world.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Jade lands a role alas Sasha in Mandalorian her first couple of years with the E. It adds to her resume, her aura, E will run that machine to make sure everyone know. Potential acting crossover, in just the world of wrestling, is gonna be huge for her in terms of how far and how long E pushes her. Why would you not wanna acknowledge that? Her as a heel talm bout she THAT bytch in wrestling, in Hollywood, that's fire right there.

People saying she can't miss in E if they lean on her strengths, and she doesn't necessarily have to become great in-ring, well one of her strengths is also that she is open to venturing into the film world. Not just talking about transitioning to acting, but using acting as a way to prop her up in the wrestling world.

Not saying she needs to squash everyone. But this is probably one of the only true wrestlers deserving to get some squash match Ws. Play up to the face that she's physically bigger/stronger than everyone else for a while. Throw her some jobbers. Then I can see her in some David vs Goliath type feud with Candace larae for a min. Then have the bigger Indie Hartwell step in and also get put down.

And there was aot of weirdos talking shyt about her wrestling while Britt Baker was stinking it up as champion on a nightly basis in the same promotion.

LA Knight calls himself the megastar.. I fukk with him but I dont really see him doing much outside of wrestling. we got someone with the potential to actually be one. Let's embrace it

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
because these same arguments are never made against white wrestlers or people in general. Not just talking about this instance it’s literally everywhere, I was quoting a multitude of posters In different situations. And this shyt is prevalent in life, black people always have to jump through extra hoops to prove themselves.

you also missed the whole part where you don’t have to actually “act” to play a superhero especially in the X men franchise where there’s like at least 20-30 different characters featured. I can’t remember a single line or moment Halle Berry had as storm but we remember her floating in the air and her eyes turning white...I’m sure she can float in the air as good if not better than Halle berry. And im sure she will put in the work when the time comes. She has a dream/goal and we support it/wanna see it. “what role , buff henchwoman?” is crazy

Wtf are you talking about?

Jade is clearly raw and needs work if you ever watched her work a match in AEW.

Stop reaching, enjoy life.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Main reason probably being this is the wrestling board. Maybe The Film Room can fantasy cast her into roles most people around here should only care about what happens after Bianca & her get face to face, her & Rhea showing off strength etc. Anything outside is great for her we're not watching her wrestle for that though

Just like Sasha her stans loved talking Mandalorian, college football intro, hot ones typically whenever booking had something they didn't like for her. That's when the "it's only a matter of time before she leaves wrestling they don't deserve her" came out like WWE would close up if she wasn't around anymore. Like okay....what does any of that have to do with her match on Friday lol. That's all

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Main reason probably being this is the wrestling board. Maybe The Film Room can fantasy cast her into roles most people around here should only care about what happens after Bianca & her get face to face, her & Rhea showing off strength etc. Anything outside is great for her we're not watching her wrestle for that though

Just like Sasha her stans loved talking Mandalorian, college football intro, hot ones typically whenever booking had something they didn't like for her. That's when the "it's only a matter of time before she leaves wrestling they don't deserve her" came out like WWE would close up if she wasn't around anymore. Like okay....what does any of that have to do with her match on Friday lol. That's all
WWE lost Sasha and Naomi because they didn't Respect them. If they treated them like them non English speaking then turn around and got the nerve to be racist Australians, they still be there.

Eva Marie was brought back not because she could wrestle but because she could speak English.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
because these same arguments are never made against white wrestlers or people in general. Not just talking about this instance it’s literally everywhere, I was quoting a multitude of posters In different situations. And this shyt is prevalent in life, black people always have to jump through extra hoops to prove themselves.

you also missed the whole part where you don’t have to actually “act” to play a superhero especially in the X men franchise where there’s like at least 20-30 different characters featured. I can’t remember a single line or moment Halle Berry had as storm but we remember her floating in the air and her eyes turning white...I’m sure she can float in the air as good if not better than Halle berry. And im sure she will put in the work when the time comes. She has a dream/goal and we support it/wanna see it. “what role , buff henchwoman?” is crazy
The people pushing against it are obviously mixed, Asian, Latino...you can tell that from alot of stuff...they absolutely hate certain black boxers in that boxing forum but have a million excuses for lazy motherfukkers like Canelo Alvarez. Insidious. Pitiful but to be expected when you're giving props to genetically superior human beings.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

fukk that Star wars. She was way more over than the other 4 horse woman...for years. But they kept putting Alexa Bliss and Charlotte in everyone's faces...hell, Becky got to this point because they were trying to overpush Charlotte over her consistent booking once.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Damn Sasha stans wake up early

WWE lost Sasha and Naomi because they didn't Respect them. If they treated them like them non English speaking then turn around and got the nerve to be racist Australians, they still be there.

Eva Marie was brought back not because she could wrestle but because she could speak English.
I don't know what any of this is :heh:

fukk that Star wars. She was way more over than the other 4 horse woman...for years. But they kept putting Alexa Bliss and Charlotte in everyone's faces...hell, Becky got to this point because they were trying to overpush Charlotte over her consistent booking once.
Idk what this has to do with what I said besides not liking creative

Nobody's watching any of these people wrestle because of what they can do when not wrestling is the point

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn Sasha stans wake up early

I don't know what any of this is :heh:

Idk what this has to do with what I said besides not liking creative

Nobody's watching any of these people wrestle because of what they can do when not wrestling is the point
It has to do with whining about Sasha to prop someone else up. You used that homosexual type of wording to get there though. That sassy shyt. Which is overwhelmingly obvious in this Gen Z era of trash.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Sasha Banks bounced to sell CBD, this not about her
yous can discuss that fall off when she turns up in AEW like a retiree to mingle with bums

this thread about a good woman thats running toward the grind, not from it.

star material.

your man's horny (pause)

he been choking to get her in