Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Sasha Banks bounced to sell CBD, this not about her
yous can discuss that fall off when she turns up in AEW like a retiree to mingle with bums

this thread about a good woman thats running toward the grind, not from it.

star material.

your man's horny (pause)

he been choking to get her in

Triple H likes em tall and muscular
I like em black and beautiful
This gotta be the first time we agree on a woman
:whoo:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wtf are you talking about?

Jade is clearly raw and needs work if you ever watched her work a match in AEW.

Stop reaching, enjoy life.

First of all the post you quoted I was about acting so for you to jump in to post with that Bot response speaks volumes... but let's talk about it...
Britt Baker CLEARLY needed work at the same time we were watching Jade ascend and we had to constantly read posts gushing over "DMD the roll model" posters on this very forum gushing over her as world champion when she sure as hell wasn't world champ material. Im just telling dudes to keep the same energy. Various other females that posters have been riding like Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss all up in the main event with no complaints. Im calling it like I see it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Kev clearly in love with Jade, mans not even covert in his plotting. :mjlol:

Good to see him echo the same thing I've been saying about Natalya for years. Criminally underrated and easily one of the best mat wrestlers in the company, she's got plenty she could pass to Jade to widen her repertoire and make her indispensable.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
First of all the post you quoted I was about acting so for you to jump in to post with that Bot response speaks volumes... but let's talk about it...
Britt Baker CLEARLY needed work at the same time we were watching Jade ascend and we had to constantly read posts gushing over "DMD the roll model" posters on this very forum gushing over her as world champion when she sure as hell wasn't world champ material. Im just telling dudes to keep the same energy. Various other females that posters have been riding like Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss all up in the main event with no complaints. Im calling it like I see it.
Alright we gotta slow down a bit it's looking like we're blending in Hollywood potential and this wrestling shyt

I don't have anything on getting roles since A.) all kinds of unqualified people get callbacks B.) there's all kinds of roles in film.

I've done background work and might do more, there's literally all kinds of roles on these productions with breakthroughs that can happen. Somebody can go from signing on as background to getting decent parts in the script written in the same movie just off vibe a producer gets, it happens. Jade's gonna be a star in that bubble just off look. If she stayed with WWE she's more than likely already trying to shake off the action movie or network tv actor typecast, coming back for Rumbles maybe a few mini feuds

She needs major work in the ring to be successful as a wrestler in WWE, it ain't got anything to do with race. Nothing to do with AEW anymore either since she's not there. Baker's equivalent in WWE is probably Carmella. Off how big they've made everything Jade needs to rival Bianca, Charlotte, Becky, Rhea at WM. That's a huge gap from Britt & Liv and big expectations that she's not ready for right now, which is why she's at the performance center. She knows she needs work and she's working, there's nothing wrong with saying it

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Good to see him echo the same thing I've been saying about Natalya for years. Criminally underrated and easily one of the best mat wrestlers in the company, she's got plenty she could pass to Jade to widen her repertoire and make her indispensable.
Facts, Nash was PARCHED!
You're 100% right about Natalya, too. I never thought she deserved the "boring" label, she's a solid hand and she can teach younger wrestlers.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Alright we gotta slow down a bit it's looking like we're blending in Hollywood potential and this wrestling shyt

I don't have anything on getting roles since A.) all kinds of unqualified people get callbacks B.) there's all kinds of roles in film.

I've done background work and might do more, there's literally all kinds of roles on these productions with breakthroughs that can happen. Somebody can go from signing on as background to getting decent parts in the script written in the same movie just off vibe a producer gets, it happens. Jade's gonna be a star in that bubble just off look. If she stayed with WWE she's more than likely already trying to shake off the action movie or network tv actor typecast, coming back for Rumbles maybe a few mini feuds

She needs major work in the ring to be successful as a wrestler in WWE, it ain't got anything to do with race. Nothing to do with AEW anymore either since she's not there. Baker's equivalent in WWE is probably Carmella. Off how big they've made everything Jade needs to rival Bianca, Charlotte, Becky, Rhea at WM. That's a huge gap from Britt & Liv and big expectations that she's not ready for right now, which is why she's at the performance center. She knows she needs work and she's working, there's nothing wrong with saying it

Im not blending anything, dude was pretty much saying she doesn't deserve a role in Hollywood because she can't wrestle. But like you just said alot of people get roles that don't have acting experience. Just like a lot of wrestlers get hot shotted to the top who may not deserve.

If Britt's equivalent is Carmella yet they Had Carmella and alexa squaring up with Bianca at one point someone needed to make that make sense... like I said nobody is in wrestling threads saying Carmella, liv morgan, Alexa need work when they clearly do. My whole point is I've never heard this argument used for white wrestlers. "He/she needs work" is only used for black talent. I want to see the same said for everyone who needs work. But we will probably disagree on this.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Facts, Nash was PARCHED!
You're 100% right about Natalya, too. I never thought she deserved the "boring" label, she's a solid hand and she can teach younger wrestlers.

About time Natalya getting her flowers on here

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps

That's FUBU Diesel staying on the right side of history :banderas: :salute:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Britt baker was a better worker than jade

Can’t disagree on Alexa tho

But like triple h says, they want to have her set up for the long haul and make sure she’s ready

She will be a star, calm down