Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm one of the ones that said Jade might not be as strong as she looks and is just muscular for the hell of it... I would like to apologize because I completely forgot when she hit a full grown 300lb Adult male with a sit out powerbomb. Her and Bianca might be equal in strength

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not just in the ring. That whole Joe Burrow promo exposed how bad she is on the mic, especially when she has to talk for more than 2mins. Jade is a license to print money, Britt is grounds for cancellation. :hhh:

nikkas got caught up in the DMD catch phrase... literally "WE THE PEOPLE" part 2... Jack Swaggwr never belonged near a mic and Mid Baker isn't that much better

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

So looks like they are gonna bypass NXT and just have her train heavy at the PC until she is ready for a main brand debut.

This is either a tease before they have her start tuning up jobbers on Raw, or Charlotte will be her first big opponent after tuning up jobbers on SD. Charlotte is a safe workrate pick to make sure the match come out good, and if they have her work as the heel, it's guaranteed Jade will get big face reactions the whole feud.

Funny how Charles doesn't get any backlash for past bouts of unprofessionalism... she's good but let's not forget about her Trying to kill Kairi Sane, Sasha Banks, stiffing Nia Jax over a missed spot, and the throwing the title at Becky Lynch there might be more but thats all I remember off top.... I can see Charlotte tryna pull a "Cenawins" on Jade out the gate.. or attempt to slap/kick/chop Jade a little too hard purposely on some welcome to the biz shyt

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Funny how Charles doesn't get any backlash for past bouts of unprofessionalism... she's good but let's not forget about her Trying to kill Kairi Sane, Sasha Banks, stiffing Nia Jax over a missed spot, and the throwing the title at Becky Lynch there might be more but thats all I remember off top.... I can see Charlotte tryna pull a "Cenawins" on Jade out the gate.. or attempt to slap/kick/chop Jade a little too hard purposely on some welcome to the biz shyt
Then Jade will beat the shyt out of her. Chuck's time is running out, so they're not going to let her just do whatever she wants anymore. She'll get the usual star freedom that the top talent gets, but this ain't 2016 Chuck and the fans will bush her quickly.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this hype Jade is getting is this lowkey unofficial touch passing and put Bianca Belair to pasture kinda like they did Sasha Banks?! Smdh

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
All this hype Jade is getting is this lowkey unofficial touch passing and put Bianca Belair to pasture kinda like they did Sasha Banks?! Smdh
What does treating one as star have to do with the other? :why:

Bianca is on vacation. They’re trying to establish Jade as a big deal. What else do y’all want? Damn y’all get insufferable when it comes to your favorites

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So looks like they are gonna bypass NXT and just have her train heavy at the PC until she is ready for a main brand debut.

This is either a tease before they have her start tuning up jobbers on Raw, or Charlotte will be her first big opponent after tuning up jobbers on SD. Charlotte is a safe workrate pick to make sure the match come out good, and if they have her work as the heel, it's guaranteed Jade will get big face reactions the whole feud.

breh this bytch got a completely different face AGAIN from the last time i watched WWE :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
What does treating one as star have to do with the other? :why:

Bianca is on vacation. They’re trying to establish Jade as a big deal. What else do y’all want? Damn y’all get insufferable when it comes to your favorites
look at that persons post history, he is either somebodys troll alt or somebody incredibly obsessed with comparing bianca and jade about every little thing considering thats all he ever posts dating back to jade even being in AEW

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

look at Triple H face man.. I told yous, he's big horny.