Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's Freddie Prinze Jr.? Luckily, he's not in creative anymore. Britt the Plug is FAR from the total package. She got exposed in the ring. Same thing happened with Alexa Bliss. This isn't 2004 anymore. Fans expect the women to be at least 'decent' in the ring.
Not just in the ring. That whole Joe Burrow promo exposed how bad she is on the mic, especially when she has to talk for more than 2mins. Jade is a license to print money, Britt is grounds for cancellation. :hhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Never forget he said Jade looked like Shelton in a wig, yet he thinks Rhea, Chuck, and his wife are gorgeous. :mjlol:

Edit: Listened to the video and of course Jim has no idea what he's talking about. He believes the WWE turned Jade down and Tony gave her a chance, when it was Jade who turned the WWE down and Tony jumped at the chance of having his own version of Bianca. Cornette hates Jade because she's a confident black woman, and not some goofy ass mark who believes wrestling has to be your only goal in life.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So looks like they are gonna bypass NXT and just have her train heavy at the PC until she is ready for a main brand debut.

This is either a tease before they have her start tuning up jobbers on Raw, or Charlotte will be her first big opponent after tuning up jobbers on SD. Charlotte is a safe workrate pick to make sure the match come out good, and if they have her work as the heel, it's guaranteed Jade will get big face reactions the whole feud.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

So looks like they are gonna bypass NXT and just have her train heavy at the PC until she is ready for a main brand debut.

This is either a tease before they have her start tuning up jobbers on Raw, or Charlotte will be her first big opponent after tuning up jobbers on SD. Charlotte is a safe workrate pick to make sure the match come out good, and if they have her work as the heel, it's guaranteed Jade will get big face reactions the whole feud.

Like I predicated they have her being shown on all the shows atm. She was at Fastlane, not Raw but NXT and now SD. I expect her to pop up at the Raw Season Premiere to complete the cycle. Maybe stare down Rhea. Feels like they are going to do the bidding war/free agent deal now that Raw and SD have GMs.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I predicated they have her being shown on all the shows atm. She was at Fastlane, not Raw but NXT and now SD. I expect her to pop up at the Raw Season Premiere to complete the cycle. Maybe stare down Rhea. Feels like they are going to do the bidding war/free agent deal now that Raw and SD have GMs.

Trueeee, bidding war is the right move fr