Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
she's fuked. She'll be a full time jobber putting over new talent by the year 2025 until she leaves and goes to another federation. I hope I'm wrong, but wwe has a history of doing this to other federation's top talent. Booker T was always getting his azz whipped after coming over form WCW. His early run in WWE is more known for getting his azz kicked than doing the azz kicking haha. I'm a huge Jade fan(she's easy on the eyes fellas), but I just feel they will fuk her over
This is 1000% not going to happen, Especially under HHH........

She will definitely be jobbing to Charlotte at a Mania within the next 3 years though :russ: But even so, That's a top spot.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
she's fuked. She'll be a full time jobber putting over new talent by the year 2025 until she leaves and goes to another federation. I hope I'm wrong, but wwe has a history of doing this to other federation's top talent. Booker T was always getting his azz whipped after coming over form WCW. His early run in WWE is more known for getting his azz kicked than doing the azz kicking haha. I'm a huge Jade fan(she's easy on the eyes fellas), but I just feel they will fuk her over

I don't think it'll be that bad but I see her as a decent midcarder with maybe a few main championship challenges if things go well. They'll push her as a dominant heel to give a challenger to the top female wrestlers like Charlotte, Rhea, Bianca, and Becky. Tho I think they might have her in nxt first.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
They really rolled out the red carpet for her :ohhh:

If they could they would have done the same shyt with Cody.

I gotta give it to Nick Khan…he gets it.

A few months in the PC to polish up her moveset and she will be set. I honestly feel they brought back Nia Jax just for her to be Jade’s first feud.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the match is in Saudi..