Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I keep seeing the take that TK did all he could with her on Twitter , and each time I’m :dwillhuh: Because no he didn’t.

He gave her what many people called a vanity title run that basically kept her isolated from the rest of AEW’s uppercard Women’s division. Yes, she had bangers with Stackedlander but she never once crossed paths with The Dentist, Saraya, Hayter, etc.

There was never even any discussion of it once she hit 50-0. You know how insane that is, considering they let other champions at least attempt to get in the conversation on the men’s side?
Without tony there would be no breaking news on tmz and espn on Jade

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s quite simple what happened here. Since Jade isn’t the kind of performer to pump out “5 star matches”, TK didn’t feel the need to offer her enough money or incentives to stay. He’s more concerned about receiving praise from dirt sheet marks, primarily Meltzer, than attempting to create larger than life superstars. Jade saw the writing on the wall and said let me get the fukk up outta here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I keep seeing the take that "Tony didn't want Jade and Britt/Storm/Hayter" to cross paths and there might be some truth to it but I think the bigger issue is TK probably doesn't like women's wrestling in general. I don't think he gives a shyt.

Which would concern me if I was Mercedes but then again would Tony throw her a bag and then not use her as a key player? I don't know. I don't think she's signing a longterm deal anyway though.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I hope this corny bytch the first one
I do too, I just think they are all racist white men and before anyone says anything TK is probably racist too. I continue to watch for the performers, I like watching and supporting Bianca, I wanna see Tez finally get his shine. I want Lashley to get back on top. I wanna see Jade do well. I wanna see Hobbs and Starks make it etc.

Raw is at all time lows and he still won't bring my boy Bobby back :unimpressed: