Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:stopitslime:

Yeah aight

bet won't be one match rating or thread review tho.
please prove me wrong.

so i can have some shyt to read on here worth a damn.

Art Barr

br82186

Superstar
Daps
WWE posting her workout pics like a basketball team signed a max player lol. Never seen them act this way
I don’t know if it’s a sign of how TKO is gonna do things, but damn it’s wild…
Pettiness, this is gonna be normal going forward where every (at least) big AEW signing will get that treatment, I lowkey also see them doing it with IMPACT and New Japan guys depending on the name.

But people including myself parroted this after Cody made his return last year where how they (WWE) present him will be huge in terms of convincing other AEW talent to join.

It literally is "you too can have all of this if you come to us"

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People were referencing movie roles that Jade would get. Outside of fast and furious, expandables, and direct-to-streaming action shyt what sort of movie roles are you envisioning?
A direct to streaming Storm role would hit. Basically the Batista route of any muscle side character, then build your resume and acting skills up over time to more prominent roles would be the route.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
People were referencing movie roles that Jade would get. Outside of fast and furious, expandables, and direct-to-streaming action shyt what sort of movie roles are you envisioning?
Looking at Maxine Dupri walking in NY Fashion Week and the fact that Bianca and Montez is at every big event, that would be another thing Jade wants, in terms of movie roles I mean Seth got a role in the next Captain America film, so a Marvel film should be in her future, not sure if it will be Storm tho.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mental illness.

Why are you personally invested in me or “AEW fanboys” being mad or having copium about Jade leaving? All sides are better for this happening. This is a good thing, and a comeback down the road could be big. Both sides will have wrestlers jumping in 2024, that’s also a good thing for the business. Be a fan and not give yourself a headache thinking so hard.