Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I keep seeing the take that "Tony didn't want Jade and Britt/Storm/Hayter" to cross paths and there might be some truth to it but I think the bigger issue is TK probably doesn't like women's wrestling in general. I don't think he gives a shyt.

Which would concern me if I was Mercedes but then again would Tony throw her a bag and then not use her as a key player? I don't know. I don't think she's signing a longterm deal anyway though.
He doesn't care about women's wrestling just like Vince didn't, the difference is that Vince changes his tune if there's money/goodwill to be made. The fact that the horse faced dentist is still the backbone of that division is ridiculous.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I do too, I just think they are all racist white men and before anyone says anything TK is probably racist too. I continue to watch for the performers, I like watching and supporting Bianca, I wanna see Tez finally get his shine. I want Lashley to get back on top. I wanna see Jade do well. I wanna see Hobbs and Starks make it etc.

I mean I agree, I think I’ve noticed a trend tho whenever I bring up how black people were being used a few years ago versus now, people get defensive because they take it as me showing Vince McMahon love when in reality it’s not that. fukk Vince bro

All I know is at one point black wrestlers were suddenly all over the show. In main events, in factions, winning world titles, main eventing manias… and then suddenly they weren’t..

I want that back!

When I watch NXT I see black dudes main eventing, I see black people in the mid card, I see black girls in factions cutting promos, I see nikkas in durags clicked up with Reggie on some hood shyt… NXT is black as hell and I can’t help but think “damn, why can’t the main shows be like this?”

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Read the caption and look at his face :bryan:

Niccas be scheming like a mofo with that best friend shyt :mjlol:

giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jade Cargill is now part of WWE, and she discussed the decision to join the company in a new interview. Cargill spoke with The Ringer’s Masked Man Show about signing with the company, which was officially announced today. You can check out some highglights below, per Fightful:
On her decision to join WWE: “It feels great. I felt like I was in preparation for the grand stage. I felt like this was always the mission. I felt like the shoe fit. I felt like this was going to happen. Honestly, this was all expected. I’m excited to be here.”
On her previous WWE tryout: “One thing I am is a business woman. I think I made the best route at the time. WWE is a great company, but I took what I had and I bet on myself. The outcome, obviously, paid off.”
On if it was a tough decision to jump ship: “I want to create a legacy. I want to be in the Hall of Fame. I want to wrestle with the best women in the world. There is no grander stage than this stage. The opportunities are endless with this company. It was a no brainer. It was very welcoming. I didn’t have any second thoughts about it at all. It was an easy choice. It wasn’t easy, but it was easy.
On Cody Rhodes being a factor in her going to WWE: “He was top three, and not third. He is a phenomenal man. I’ve seen what the business did for him, I’ve seen him be the stellar athlete that he is. I didn’t see any different for myself. He was one of the guys that led me to a great decision.”
On if she will debut in NXT or on the main roster: “You’re asking way too many questions [laughs]. You tried to slide it in there, but it’s not going to happen.”
On if she hit a ceiling in AEW: “I wouldn’t say it’s a ceiling. I would just say that the route I wanted to take was different and the route I wanted to embark on was different. I didn’t see, over there, where I could fit it. The only way I could do it was coming to the WWE Universe. I bet on myself and I made the best decision coming here.”

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All I know is at one point black wrestlers were suddenly all over the show. In main events, in factions, winning world titles, main eventing manias… and then suddenly they weren’t..

I feel you but I'm not sure what we are up against. When Sasha and Naomi walked out for example, their claim was that beyond being told they were likely going to be putting over Ronda Rousey and Charlotte, that they were also told to basically be quiet and stop having an "attitude" by a producer. That's code. You and I know that's code. But when I harped on it on here there were quite a few people carrying WWE's water, Vince's water, and blaming the two black women for everything.

Have things changed since then? Maybe... Bianca is doing pretty well.. but as you said there's a lot of acts that aren't being used to the best of their ability either.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
she's fuked. She'll be a full time jobber putting over new talent by the year 2025 until she leaves and goes to another federation. I hope I'm wrong, but wwe has a history of doing this to other federation's top talent. Booker T was always getting his azz whipped after coming over form WCW. His early run in WWE is more known for getting his azz kicked than doing the azz kicking haha. I'm a huge Jade fan(she's easy on the eyes fellas), but I just feel they will fuk her over

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah he's with street profits. but I want him back in the main event scene.

There's probably a reason he hasn't been wrestling tho'. I don't feel like he'd be out there, barely even getting physically active if he was in perfect condition to wrestle.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's the equivalent of Goldberg going 100-0 and the entire list being

Mike Sharpe
Roadblock
The Gambler
Randy Hogan
Mr. JL
Vincent
Scotty Riggs
Brad Armstrong
Jerry Flynn
Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker
Jim Powers
Disco inferno (wins tv title)
And then recycling 30 more jobbers

Not getting over because who cares about that
And then being like "bischoff did everything possible for Goldberg" :childplease:
He beat Jerry Flynn at least 25 times. :russ: