Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People were referencing movie roles that Jade would get. Outside of fast and furious, expandables, and direct-to-streaming action shyt what sort of movie roles are you envisioning?
She's built like an action movie star, and action films are still a huge part of Hollywood. The point is that she's going to be a star.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NY Post: Is Jade Cargill someone you followed and is there some intrigue for a potential match with her or something down the road?

Becky Lynch: I watch all the products. I think it’s great. More women with more platforms. I think she has a lot of work to do when she gets here, but if she is willing to do that, just look at her. She’s a star. It’s more people for me to get in the ring with and kick their asses.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
People were referencing movie roles that Jade would get. Outside of fast and furious, expandables, and direct-to-streaming action shyt what sort of movie roles are you envisioning?

We have no idea if Jade can even act. It's weird how people just assume she's going to be a huge Hollywood star. I think she'll have mass appeal of morning talk show & ESPN appearances, similar to what Bianca & Becky do, but people don't realize how niche wrestling is in the entertainment world. Not everyone is a Batista, Cena or Rock.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Why are you personally invested in me or “AEW fanboys” being mad or having copium about Jade leaving? All sides are better for this happening. This is a good thing, and a comeback down the road could be big. Both sides will have wrestlers jumping in 2024, that’s also a good thing for the business. Be a fan and not give yourself a headache thinking so hard.
Either n-gga's on here and the IWC are really stupid or truly have amnesia because this was literally WWF and WCW in the mid to late 90's. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case for WWF when they had that talent exodus back in 93,94, and 95 (saying that WWF was dead in the water)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
We have no idea if Jade can even act. It's weird how people just assume she's going to be a huge Hollywood star. I think she'll have mass appeal of morning talk show & ESPN appearances, similar to what Bianca & Becky do, but people don't realize how niche wrestling is in the entertainment world. Not everyone is a Batista, Cena or Rock.
It's been how many years and the Rock is still more or less playing the same character in every movie. Batista seems to be the only legit actor of the bunch.

There aren't the same opportunities for women then you narrow it down further and there aren't the same opportunities for black women. Then you narrow it down further and her being shredded is going to limit her roles further. Not doubting shell be successful in wwe but the idea that Hollywood superstardom awaits her is what I'm questioning.

I think the proliferation of comic book movies gives her a better shot.

The comic book shyt (seems kike this bubble may be bursting), Wick, and Fast. I don't see what other movie on this list she could have been in. Transformers maybe. I guess all you need is lock on to a franchise and you're golden. Well see what happens.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's beaten Lesnar before.

Peep your verbiage tho.

You said beaten.

i said. Booked over lesnar.
Booked over means.
Was the top actual draw.
when Lesnar was there and still is the top draw over Lesnar in perception too.

Meaning.

When a casual fan is asked about lashley.

What is the reaction.

Yet if a casual was asked about lesnar?

What is the reaction?

I know what lashley being put over on a promotion is in every possible way.

simply because I saw it done three dominant times.

In that....
I never once seen any of y'all wrote not a review.
Or from the wwf booking from casuals or marketing.
ever view lashley over Lesnar. After going between the wwe ropes.
Lashley is a homegrown actual wwe guy too.

Yet where is his Cena or Lesnar run.

So in perception. Lashley is booked over with a casuals lenses as being booked over Lesnar?

that is what I mean when I say booked over.

If lashley was booked over Lesnar.

lashley would be revisiting pat mcafee and showcasing a new character etc. That is what i mean by booked over lesnar.

Art Barr

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Jade already feeling like a big star just by their social media promotion.

When she comes thru pressed up to observe the Charlotte and Surfer Bianca title match with commentary yelling, "GET THAT CAMERA OFF OF HER!" :damn:

giphy.gif

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Pettiness, this is gonna be normal going forward where every (at least) big AEW signing will get that treatment, I lowkey also see them doing it with IMPACT and New Japan guys depending on the name.

But people including myself parroted this after Cody made his return last year where how they (WWE) present him will be huge in terms of convincing other AEW talent to join.

It literally is "you too can have all of this if you come to us"
And here we go :russ: