Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That WrestleMania entrance when she comes out with her sorority :blessed:
If they ever book Jade vs Bianca at WrestleMania, the entrances will take 30 minutes.
Jade's gonna have a full step show with the AKA's, and Bianca's gonna have the whole FAMU band playing her down to the ring.
I'm 100% here for it.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Only one on the roster picking up nia jax with a 100% success rate is Bianca
I feel like Rhea could maybe get her up. Jade might be on some popcorn muscles shyt.

Don't get why the aew contingent is shytting on jades in ring ability like Britt isn't the champion.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I feel like Rhea could maybe get her up. Jade might be on some popcorn muscles shyt.

Don't get why the aew contingent is shytting on jades in ring ability like Britt isn't the champion.

Nah Rhea has had problems lifting chicks. Douddrop I believe and even a smaller chick she struggled to get up when fatigued. Bianca can fireman's carry Otis around the ring.... most men on the roster can't even do that. Bianca on some female Brock Lesnar shyt. Its a shame the book alot of her matches on some underdog shyt. Heel turn might serve her well where shes just allowed to violate chicks

Brit is wack. I will never understand the dikk riding for her... she was like iiconics level when I last saw her. I barely watch AEW now so idk if she's improved but dudes were treating her like the GOAT or some shyt.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Tony has had PLENTY of talented women wrestlers, PLENTY of time to build them up, PLENTLY of time to work Jade in a really good worker, PLENTY of time to have great matches…… But he would rather have the girls’ club of friends trade the belts around. Then has the nerve to air a backstage show where you see the “top women” in a storyline against each other hanging out like the Kliq and shytting on your other top stats?
The Best Friends isn’t just a stable in AEW :wow: