Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony has had PLENTY of talented women wrestlers, PLENTY of time to build them up, PLENTLY of time to work Jade in a really good worker, PLENTY of time to have great matches…… But he would rather have the girls’ club of friends trade the belts around. Then has the nerve to air a backstage show where you see the “top women” in a storyline against each other hanging out like the Kliq and shytting on your other top stats?

Thats aew in a nutshell an inner circle of buddies and an owner whos a mark for them
Its like if the Kliq had their own company in the 90s

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tony has done a terrible job with the women's division and I'm not sure he even cares about it. It feels like he has women on the show because he HAS to have them on the show not because he wants them there.

The only thing that can save their women's division is to throw a big bag at Mercedes and allow her to be the superstar she is. I don't think she'll accept the offer but he should try it.

Other than that the women's division is sad. Toni Storm should have beaten Paige the other night too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As for Jade, I do think she can become a huge star in WWE but the issues for her are the same issues that Sasha/Mercedes had and that's navigating the Charlotte/Becky and now Rhea Ripley fascination.

Bianca so far has been able to get through that. I think WWE realized after Sasha/Naomi left that Bianca needs to be protected and people are tired of their generic white women.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Tony has done a terrible job with the women's division and I'm not sure he even cares about it. It feels like he has women on the show because he HAS to have them on the show not because he wants them there.

The only thing that can save their women's division is to throw a big bag at Mercedes and allow her to be the superstar she is. I don't think she'll accept the offer but he should try it.

Other than that the women's division is sad. Toni Storm should have beaten Paige the other night too.
Crazy thing is I tuned into ROH the other day to see the aftermath of Grand Slam and there were like 3 women's matches in the 2 hours with ongoing intertwining storylines :mjlol: