Jade Cargill Officially Signs With The E

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She's just fine. Doesn't mean she can't get good, but she's not there now.
Oh ok, when I first saw her posted it seems like she had the "look" and got fast tracked, but I wasn't sure of the in ring talent. Like did she have the look and was trash in the ring or is she like that Jake Paul dude while he may have been fast tracked, he is a natural athlete and is actually legit when you factor his experience level

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Oh ok, when I first saw her posted it seems like she had the "look" and got fast tracked, but I wasn't sure of the in ring talent. Like did she have the look and was trash in the ring or is she like that Jake Paul dude while he may have been fast tracked, he is a natural athlete and is actually legit when you factor his experience level
She's trash imo.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I predict a Charlotte Flair feud.

They would be smart to make them a tag team.... then break up and feud... I could see them coming to the ring in matching figure skating outfits beating the shyt out of the women on the roster :russ:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I mean on how they’d be treated scale…it’s still on the performer to get over, just I think there was a lot of trepidation that they’d get treated like scrubs if they were to go to the other side…

I think the next wave of Dub OGs to make that move will be Sammy and Pretty Ricky…

I feel like Cody definitely broke the ice. I think the real test is for cats in the mid card. History has shown us that It depends on the wrestlers talent and how well they assimilate to the company when it comes to being successful in a new promotion.
I still remember public enemy jumping to WWF only to be jobbed out and getting released in like a month.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I mean on how they’d be treated scale…it’s still on the performer to get over, just I think there was a lot of trepidation that they’d get treated like scrubs if they were to go to the other side…

I think the next wave of Dub OGs to make that move will be Sammy and Pretty Ricky…

I don’t think Sammy is going anywhere but Ricky is as good as gone when his contract is up.

Wardlow is definitely someone that needs to go to WWE though, a run in NXT wouldn’t hurt to build him back up. AEW seems to have given up on him.

As far as WWE talent jumping to AEW, I mostly see vets leaving the E to join AEW. Dolph, Edge, Sheamus, maybe even someone like Bayley.

Despite most the champs being 35 and older, WWE has set themselves up nicely with a ton of younger talent.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Her movements are pretty stiff, so you can tell she practices what she's doing in her matches. She's not very fluid. But if she can get over that, she'll be fine. She's had a few pretty good matches in AEW with Sky Blue, Kris Statlander and Anna Jay of all people too.

She should spend the rest of the year in developmental (off TV) and appear at the Rumble.