Jack Harlow- 'Come Home The Kids Miss You' (Album Discussion Thread)

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Prolly 1 of the worse manufactured fake hits I ever heard. Take out that pop catchy hook and actually listen to the lyrics of the verse. They r doo doo. He sayin nuthin, lines don't even relate to each other off best then in beat then off. Rite b4 it drops off a cliff they push da hook back in.

It's sad to see dis wha gettin pushed n has become of hip hop. They killed dis shyt jus like real rock n roll fo real.
Agreed. Thought it was gonna be much better. He fumbled that sample :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Prolly 1 of the worse manufactured fake hits I ever heard. Take out that pop catchy hook and actually listen to the lyrics of the verse. They r doo doo. He sayin nuthin, lines don't even relate to each other off best then in beat then off. Rite b4 it drops off a cliff they push da hook back in.

It's sad to see dis wha gettin pushed n has become of hip hop. They killed dis shyt jus like real rock n roll fo real.
bruh I was shocked to hear the actua lyrics...its literally just wasting time on beat.

...now they got him doing Zane Lowe talks...for an HOUR?! :heh:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
bruh I was shocked to hear the actua lyrics...its literally just wasting time on beat.

...now they got him doing Zane Lowe talks...for an HOUR?! :heh:

That's da best way to describe it. He jus wasting time till da hook cn come in to save em.

Dude is clearly a plant. And not even a talented or nice plant at that.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I can't forgive bruh pump-faking with the "First Class" snippet. It sounded promising in those few seconds, then the full song releases and :russell:

The album is okay, there isn't anything that I'd come back to. This is for the teeny-boppers.
It was a snippet of a hook tho. Dats da joke of it.
. Imagine a hardcore rapper sittin down writing this song. I can't. It sounds like sum ghost producers and writers think tank make believe shyt that the label has had for 8 months tryin 2 pitch to an artist they got signed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's da best way to describe it. He jus wasting time till da hook cn come in to save em.

Dude is clearly a plant. And not even a talented or nice plant at that.
he's not a "plant" per se because I've heard about this dude FOR YEARS...but seeing this push right now is clearly label magic.

Dude has no actual physical charisma. Its completely awkward we're all kinda allowing this :dead:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
he's not a "plant" per se because I've heard about this dude FOR YEARS...but seeing this push right now is clearly label magic.

Dude has no actual physical charisma. Its completely awkward we're all kinda allowing this :dead:

Let's stop allowing dis. Cn we start a petition to u sticky dis thread. Let dis shyt jus drop off the main page

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

A 6”5 white guy who sounds like a black rapper.

DJ Drama and the women are allowing it

:mjlol: