Jack Harlow- 'Come Home The Kids Miss You' (Album Discussion Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe this fool thought it was ok to Facetime a chick to get her consent to release a song titled with her name when in the hook he's saying he wants to fukk her.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

What reporter did they pay to ask that question?
Exactly…when I heard that name I did a double take, rewound it back just to make sure I heard what I thought I heard….then I bust out laughing :russ:…..this plant wants street cred no matter the cost, even if the cost is a 28 charge Rico indictment …

lib123

All Star
Daps
I can't forgive bruh pump-faking with the "First Class" snippet. It sounded promising in those few seconds, then the full song releases and :russell:

The album is okay, there isn't anything that I'd come back to. This is for the teeny-boppers.

Wiz Khalifa would've handled that beat way better. It's funny because Wiz actually offered to get on the track in the snippet's IG comments.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Is Drake gona be petty and drop the Churchill Down video tomorrow / Friday against Kendrick?

:lolbron:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Dude sounds like an even blander version of drake with wack beats.

:hubie:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never seen an album get universally shytted on like this :mjlol: Is it truly that bad? I’ve only heard first class and that absolute garbage Pharrell shyt

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’ve never seen an album get universally shytted on like this :mjlol: Is it truly that bad? I’ve only heard first class and that absolute garbage Pharrell shyt

After listening to it twice, it’s not meant for rap fans, this album is suppose to be his “coming out” to the rest of the world (mainstream)

Majority of it is simple teeny bopper tracks & tracks for women.

He’ll give you a little bit of bars & “rap” on Churchill Downs, Young Harleezy, Baxter Ave, but that’s it.

Very watered down compared to his 1st album which wasn’t bad at all.