Jack Harlow- 'Come Home The Kids Miss You' (Album Discussion Thread)

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:dwillhuh:I was wondering why this CAC was all up on the Spotify front page including my recommendations, turn to find out he's a rapper:unimpressed:

Daps
Whoever called this dude mac miller lite is spot on:mjlol:
Dude can rhyme a little but pretty much is a diet mac mixed with mackelmore:yeshrug:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
If plant wasn't so obvious
:ld: Eh I don't think it's that deep breh. I recall hearing some of his earlier stuff (song with Bryson Tiller) way before he popped. If he's a plant it's been hell of a long game lol. But sure, there's definitely a hard label push now. I gave the album a spin and echo what a few others have said here. It ain't terrible but it's not something I'll revisit. It just kinda exists lol. The production on it is pretty damn solid. I can't imagine how much this cost to make.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ld: Eh I don't think it's that deep breh. I recall hearing some of his earlier stuff (song with Bryson Tiller) way before he popped. If he's a plant it's been hell of a long game lol. But sure, there's definitely a hard label push now. I gave the album a spin and echo what a few others have said here. It ain't terrible but it's not something I'll revisit. It just kinda exists lol. The production on it is pretty damn solid. I can't imagine how much this cost to make.
Yeah. I knew people who went to his shows in ATL like 6 years ago. But this past 6 months have been the wildest push I’ve ever seen for an artist who isn’t new

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is incredibly weird and I don't have an explanation :francis:.
Maybe the label needs to recoup and it’s clearly working. This shyt is aggressively mid. It’s like he refused to take any advice in the booth or they just don’t give a shyt about letting this dude White Man Mode this up the charts.