Jack Harlow- 'Come Home The Kids Miss You' (Album Discussion Thread)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
All that gay trolling for this mid

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Production on this album is clean, you can tell they put some money behind this.

I like Jack but some of his bars are predictable and he never really goes in or gets deep. Whole album feels like he's just coasting.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Single droppin tonight. This one probably gonna take off

Prolly 1 of the worse manufactured fake hits I ever heard. Take out that pop catchy hook and actually listen to the lyrics of the verse. They r doo doo. He sayin nuthin, lines don't even relate to each other off best then in beat then off. Rite b4 it drops off a cliff they push da hook back in.

It's sad to see dis wha gettin pushed n has become of hip hop. They killed dis shyt jus like real rock n roll fo real.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Prolly 1 of the worse manufactured fake hits I ever heard. Take out that pop catchy hook and actually listen to the lyrics of the verse. They r doo doo. He sayin nuthin, lines don't even relate to each other off best then in beat then off. Rite b4 it drops off a cliff they push da hook back in.

It's sad to see dis wha gettin pushed n has become of hip hop. They killed dis shyt jus like real rock n roll fo real.

Turn on the radio or youtube, this just a CAC version of the trash that been out

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I am actually shocked the internet turned on Jack this quick. The album def isn't crazy impressive but I'm seeing big Jack fans switching up and I am curious what the hell they were listening to before this album dropped? This has pretty much been his exact style ever since the major label pushed him; the formula didn't change at all with this project.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I can't forgive bruh pump-faking with the "First Class" snippet. It sounded promising in those few seconds, then the full song releases and :russell:

The album is okay, there isn't anything that I'd come back to. This is for the teeny-boppers.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am actually shocked the internet turned on Jack this quick. The album def isn't crazy impressive but I'm seeing big Jack fans switching up and I am curious what the hell they were listening to before this album dropped? This has pretty much been his exact style ever since the major label pushed him; the formula didn't change at all with this project.
Yea listening to it now, I'm really surprised by the hatred, there isnt a BIG Difference between this or Confetti, or the one he dropped last year

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont think this is the worst album ever I think twitter just doing shyt for likes

Jack is not a good lyricist, however his ear for production is pretty damn good. He picks some decent beats that fit his style well. His actual song writing as far as format and making catchy songs is pretty good (better than a lot of the current generation id say). I wouldn't listen to Jack for bars tho so idk why ppl were expecting that :russ: