Ja says he would cook MJ

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He’s not better than Morant :mjlol:
ja Morant just completed his 3rd year in the league. he has some rookie accomplishments, nba second team and an all star.

Dumars played 14 seasons. is a 2x NBA champ, formed with zeke thomas one of the sickest backcourts ever, hall of famer with a BEVY of accomplishments that i have not listed.

and yet, your ass has arrived at the conclusion that Ja fukking Morant is a better basketball player.

PROBABLY because he is more athletic with better handles???

correct me if i am wrong, feel free to.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:Cmon man we’re they even in the league in this non basketball playing pic

And to correct you Jordan would be 6’6 215 ish
With shoes Jordan is 6'6, on FIBA measurements (for the Olympics) they have him officially under 6'4.x and on other sources barefoot he's 6'4.

Kobe is listed as 6'6 as well, but without shoes 6'4:

This is also Jalen (again 6'4 without shoes like Jordan and also FIBA listing of 6'5) and Ja after a game. Jalen is easily the taller guy:
ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-greets-jalen-green-of-the-houston-picture-id1239088990

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
ja Morant just completed his 3rd year in the league. he has some rookie accomplishments, nba second team and an all star.

Dumars played 14 seasons. is a 2x NBA champ, formed with zeke thomas one of the sickest backcourts ever, hall of famer with a BEVY of accomplishments that i have not listed.

and yet, your ass has arrived at the conclusion that Ja fukking Morant is a better basketball player.

PROBABLY because he is more athletic with better handles???

correct me if i am wrong, feel free to.
Because he’s better at the game of basketball.

I’m not sure what some circumstantial team accomplishment from damn near 40 years ago has to do with anything.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

I’m not sure what some circumstantial team accomplishment from damn near 40 years ago has to do with anything.
you nikkas are predictable and stupid - below are INDIVIDUAL accomplishments. to hell with the titles (team accomplishments).

he is better than at the game of basketball?

what does he do better? cross somebody up lol...is he a bit more explosive? what is he better at?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
you nikkas are predictable and stupid - below are INDIVIDUAL accomplishments. to hell with the titles (team accomplishments).

he is better than at the game of basketball?

what does he do better? cross somebody up lol...is he a bit more explosive? what is he better at?

Ja Morant is a generational talent who has more talent than Joe.

I'm over 40. I've seen Joe from jump. If you want to lie to yourself that when it's all said and done that Ja won't end up the better player, be my guest.
Way too many NBA fan heads believe a player being in the right place at the right time makes them better than another due to ships.

Ja has way more potential than Joe

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

Since these nikkas love the eye test so much. You can watch Ja Morant and Joe Dumars and see Morant’s better. And if that’s not good enough the stats we have available show Morant this season is superior to any of Dumars offensively. Defensively it’s a different story. But just because Dumars guarded MJ doesn’t mean he was a game changer on that end. There’s only so much a guard can do on defense.

I watched Dumars and it’s not some kinda insult to say Morant is better.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Since these nikkas love the eye test so much. You can watch Ja Morant and Joe Dumars and see Morant’s better. And if that’s not good enough the stats we have available show Morant this season is superior to any of Dumars offensively. Defensively it’s a different story. But just because Dumars guarded MJ doesn’t mean he was a game changer on that end. There’s only so much a guard can do on defense.

I watched Dumars and it’s not some kinda insult to say Morant is better.
It's so damn clear. dudes are offended and it makes zero sense.

NYC Rebel

Daps
They keep hopping out and caping for every retired player. It’s gonna be like the boy who cried wolf.
It's tired. I'm an old head who is tired of old head shaft riding.

It's corny. Its so obvious that Ja is the more impact player the second he steps on the court than Joe was.