Ja says he would cook MJ

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
If you believe you are right, you are entitled to that. All of the high intelligence people in the sport like Morey and NBA executives agree with me. It's LeBron. But I know you are happy SAS and Skip agree with you. That must make you so proud to be apart of the Jordan stans on acid fanclub.

Hang your factual on morey?:mjlol:

Act like only SAS and Skip think MJ is the goat…….never mind countless majority who think so too :mjlol:

I guess jerry west and countless other players, coaches, etc must be a dummy who doesn’t know basketball then:

Just say you hate MJ. It’s ok:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I respect people a lot more that talk tough when they have to face the King - not when the King is safely retired and they know it will never happen.

They did talk that talk when they faced the King :lolbron:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hang your factual on morey?:mjlol:

Act like only SAS and Skip think MJ is the goat…….never mind countless majority who think so too :mjlol:

I guess jerry west and countless other players, coaches, etc must be a dummy who doesn’t know basketball then:

Just say you hate MJ. It’s ok:mjlol:
Non sequiturs, MJ stans love it. Jerry don't even have a goat, neither does Pat Riley. This is what both have said about Bron

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
MJ averaged 23ppg on 36% shooting in the three playoff games that Payton guarded him and the peak '96 Bulls scored 86, 78, and 87 in those three games.

This is one of the most ignorant self-owns I've seen. :russ:

Tell me what Bron averaged against the Mavs

"But, but you're moving the goal posts :sadbron: "

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Still didn't lock them down either though. Can you name a single playoff series where he locked down the other team's star player?

Penny had no trouble putting up numbers in 2000 WCSF.

Steve Smith was hot all series in the 2000 WCF.

Miller and J-Rose both went off repeatedly in 2000 Finals.

Smith had no problem scoring in 2001 playoffs either.

He had to be taken off Iverson in the 2001 Finals cause he couldn't stop him.

Bibby was a beast in the 2002 WCF.

Kidd had a huge series in the 2002 Finals.

Troy Hudson of all people put up 24ppg against him in 2003.

Stevie Franchise got better than usual numbers in 2004.

Sprewell got his same as he always does in 2004.

Billups and Hamilton both had no problem in 2004.

Nash and Barbosa were both burning nets in 2006.

Barbosa put up 21ppg off the bench in 2007 while Nash did his thing on autopilot.

Deron Williams put up huge numbers in 2008.

Ray and Pierce both lit shyt up in 2008 Finals.

After that they mostly started hiding Kobe and using other players to defend the opponent's main scoring option.

I legit can't think of a single playoff series in his career where Kobe was matched up against the other team's star perimeter player and significantly limited him.
Bron Stans ladies are gentlemen

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Non sequiturs, MJ stans love it. Jerry don't even have a goat, neither does Pat Riley. This is what both have said about Bron

Just say you hate MJ it’s ok. Bringing in Bron in a thread about MJ vs Ja………:mjlol: hanging your hat on Daryl Morey:mjlol:

Like I said even your favorite player isn’t picking Ja over MJ :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just say you hate MJ it’s ok. Bringing in Bron in a thread about MJ vs Ja………:mjlol: hanging your hat on Daryl Morey:mjlol:

Like I said even your favorite player isn’t picking Ja over MJ :mjlol:
Yall always think indifference is hate. That's not a trait of a Godly person. Do better.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Jalen Green and Jordan are both 6'4.x without shoes and you got to consider Jordan and Ja are similar athletically so Ja's athleticism won't be clutch.

A 1991-1993 Jordan, with that bag and the athleticism is really a player that maybe 3, at most 5, people in league history could have checked (meaning Jordan doesn't obliterate them for 30+ when he wants to) and Ja would not be one of them.

EGAoz5NW4AcQ_L5.jpg
:mjlol:Cmon man we’re they even in the league in this non basketball playing pic

And to correct you Jordan would be 6’6 215 ish

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
People take anything this troll says too seriously, in the same interview, same sentence he also said he'd cook anyone in any sport, including Messi. :hhh: