Ja says he would cook MJ

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Post full games and let's talk if you tried of non sequiturs. I never met a MJ stan that was tried of non sequiturs. That tends to be their calling card.

Perhaps you meant "tired"? I honestly didn't understand what you meant. And again, I've discussed this topic for 10+ years on the internet. At a certain point, it's boring. Nothing I say to you or you say to me is going to change minds so its pointless. We've made up our minds. But like I said, the fact that the vast majority of the basketball world - from pundits, to coaches to casual fans to seasoned fans thinking he's GOAT is good enough. #1 pick is just another in a long line of Jordan detractors yelling into the abyss...........

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Perhaps you meant "tired"? I honestly didn't understand what you meant. And again, I've discussed this topic for 10+ years on the internet. At a certain point, it's boring. Nothing I say to you or you say to me is going to change minds so its pointless. We've made up our minds. But like I said, the fact that the vast majority of the basketball world - from pundits, to coaches to casual fans to seasoned fans thinking he's GOAT is good enough. #1 pick is just another in a long line of Jordan detractors yelling into the abyss...........
If you believe you are right, you are entitled to that. All of the high intelligence people in the sport like Morey and NBA executives agree with me. It's LeBron. But I know you are happy SAS and Skip agree with you. That must make you so proud to be apart of the Jordan stans on acid fanclub.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
If you believe you are right, you are entitled to that. All of the high intelligence people in the sport like Morey and NBA executives agree with me. It's LeBron. But I know you are happy SAS and Skip agree with you. That must make you so proud to be apart of the Jordan stans on acid fanclub.
Yes, I'm proud of that. Acid is a helluva drug.

Shame of it is that I'm a Lebron fan. Have him at the #2 spot all time. I've defended him many times over the years against what I feel are unfair attacks. He's no Jordan though. You seethe at Jordan stans but as someone who is a fan of both, I find that Lebron stans show far more insecurity because they feel it's so "obvious" that he's better, yet Jordan gets the shine from most of the basketball world even 20 years after he retired. It's some Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! shyt.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Prime jordan will destroy dude. He may get a couple buckets but jordan would lock his ass up 1 on 1

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes, I'm proud of that. Acid is a helluva drug.

Shame of it is that I'm a Lebron fan. Have him at the #2 spot all time. I've defended him many times over the years against what I feel are unfair attacks. He's no Jordan though. You seethe at Jordan stans but as someone who is a fan of both, I find that Lebron stans show far more insecurity because they feel it's so "obvious" that he's better, yet Jordan gets the shine from most of the basketball world even 20 years after he retired. It's some Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! shyt.
I've heard, you had to be on that type of shyt to be saying the shyt you guys say about Jordan.

I wouldn't mind if ya'll just keep it basketball but that's too much to ask for.

I don't mind Jordan fans. I don't even mind those fans who see him as their GOAT. I hate MJ stans. Those delusional fans who say shyt about him that's flat out untrue and when you show that full games, they deflect, show you highlights that make him look good and deflect like crazy.

There are some LeBron stans, I can't stand. I don't even see myself as a stan of his. I am probably just a diehard Hawks stan. I am just a fan of Bron. Someone will pass him up too. Someone may pass that guy up as well. The NBA is a fairly young sport, guys are still evolving. LeBron was the evolution. We will have someone better coming soon, and someone better than him coming soon.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
michael-jordan-fadeaway.gif

Ja my nygga like shyt.. but he aint even getting the ball back if he gotta defend this.

Ma$e
:mjcry:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just for curiosity sake, how many points could Jordan get on him today in a game of 21. Gotta say 5 points would be the over under. Just cause he's 60 doesn't mean he forgot how to shoot