J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
I don't know if this was posted before, but anyway, it's from a few days ago. On CBS news no less:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jussie Smollett 'I Swear to God, I Didn't Do This'
Jussie Smollett Apologizes to 'Empire' Cast and Crew, Maintains Innocence

Sources on the "Empire" set tell us the cast and crew were waiting at least 30 minutes for Jussie to begin the scheduled scene. When he eventually showed his face he was very emotional, and surrounded by his family.

We're told he addressed everyone on set, saying ..."I’m sorry I’ve put you all though this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and you know me i would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to god i did not do this.”

:snoop:

I can’t remember the name, but there is a documented illness where people twist a lie in their head to the point where they totally commit to it being true. Dude is probably a method actor and playing this role of victim to the point where he can’t separate his lies from reality...

Dude will be in jail playing checkers with random inmates swearing up and down he was set up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True tea. Thing about me though is I’m still asking if it’s Bill, Kellz, or Jussie. Every black persons gets the benefit of the doubt from me since cacs slide right off the hook every time
Apparently since he’s gay a lot of people on here can’t just laugh at a idiot who got caught instead they in here sounding super homophobic.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I can’t remember the name, but there is a documented illness where people twist a lie in their head to the point where they totally commit to it being true. Dude is probably a method actor and playing this role of victim to the point where he can’t separate his lies from reality...

Dude will be in jail playing checkers with random inmates swearing up and down he was set up.
:russ::russ::russ:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This nikka really gave up all that money and fame for nothing. What was his motive?
AH5Cwqa.png
More money and fame :cotdamnwow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

He's delusional wow.
:wow:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m curious what his defense will be cause he’s gonna have to confess to lying at some point in his interview/story about what he saw of his attackers or what he did cause the brothers confessed to doing it at least.