J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I’m curious what his defense will be cause he’s gonna have to confess to lying at some point in his interview/story about what he saw of his attackers or what he did cause the brothers confessed to doing it at least.
WHat exactly did he say in the initial report? Did he say he could tell they were white? And how many people did he say jumped him?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Imma pray for this brother. His pride brought everything that he is getting upon himself, and deservedly so, but, damn, this has to be the lowest place a person can be. I can at least empathize with that.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

Hopefully, he gets to a place where he can bounce back. Everybody deserves a second chance.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:try & get a raise only to get fired brehs....
Dcz5WLO.png

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Here's a fun fact - I was just told that after the attack, Smollett was outside pacing around with the rope around his neck, and Judge Mathis was downstairs in the lobby of the building. He approached him and Smollett was debating on whether to cal the police. Judge Mathis went ahead and did it for him.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Here's a fun fact - I was just told that after the attack, Smollett was outside pacing around with the rope around his neck, and Judge Mathis was downstairs in the lobby of the building. He approached him and Smollett was debating on whether to cal the police. Judge Mathis went ahead and did it for him.
Who told you:stopitslime:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Apparently since he’s gay a lot of people on here can’t just laugh at a idiot who got caught instead they in here sounding super homophobic.
FOH.. A lot of people ARE laughing at this idiotic sh!t & the fact he got caught. The fact of him being homo doing this stupid shyt gives people ANOTHER excuse to blame straight Black Men for laughing.

We don't have to be homophobic cause we don't support your lifestyle.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I can’t remember the name, but there is a documented illness where people twist a lie in their head to the point where they totally commit to it being true. Dude is probably a method actor and playing this role of victim to the point where he can’t separate his lies from reality...

Dude will be in jail playing checkers with random inmates swearing up and down he was set up.
This is real shyt. Lying so much you convince yourself the shyt is real :wow:. I was raised with this, that's why "truth will set you free" keeping up a lie requires dedication.