Charges dropped against Colorado man accused of killing girlfriend’s baby because DA told a reporter he only babysat to ‘get laid’

Greed

Pro
Daps
Jacobs confessed to allegedly abusing the baby before — by biting him on the arm while playing with him too hard and hitting the infant’s head on the bathroom door frame while he was trying to make him vomit in the toilet. The baby had also been bitten by a dog before, he said

That baby was being tortured by this man. The fact he’s walking free is insane. How do you even let your infant be bitten by a dog?

The mom needs to be blamed too. How does all this occur and you still leave your child with this dude

Probably drug addicted or she’s a hooker

Greed

Pro
Daps
Oh here’s the mom

Jacobs was released on a personal recognizance bond on April 9 after Crawford submitted a letter to the court saying he could stay with her.

“William is a good person,” Crawford wrote. “He just needs the opportunity to show you and the community and he has so much potential that is being thrown away in jail. … I feel if you just give him the time and chance to show you, you would understand how great of a person he is and will be.”

Both trash

They literally just got rid of a baby and moved on like nothing happened. That’s INSANE the fact the legal system basically let it happen

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the law the judge is correct. Do I think our people would be afforded the same absolutely not.

Dumb ass prosecutor poisoned the jury pool. I’d have a private investigator look into any ties she has with him or his family

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
200w.webp

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyday in this country mistakes by police, judges, prosecutors causes cases to get dropped or dismissed

Daps
uhhh.... DA is a fn idiot but i think there are other remedies the court could have taken, like change the venue to somewhere the reports didn't reach or ask jury if they even heard the report. this probably gonna get a good chance at appeal