J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
It's a wrap if they link him to the letter. If not, he can claim mental illness/drug addiction and get off on probation.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka really gave up all that money and fame for nothing. What was his motive?
AH5Cwqa.png
More money..just heard on Reuters he felt he wasn't getting paid enough on Empire

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
They’re using all the “whataboutisms” in this case, but when it comes to Bill Cosby or R. Kelly, they chastise us for doing the same when we ask when are these white men gonna be charged with anything.
True tea. Thing about me though is I’m still asking if it’s Bill, Kellz, or Jussie. Every black persons gets the benefit of the doubt from me since cacs slide right off the hook every time

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So let's me get this straight:

Liam Neeson admits to having a racist thought, realizes his anger and mindset is wrong and stops there. He then apologizes for his behavior, but is attacked by MSM/Twitter.

Jussie Smollett realizes that he's not getting paid enough, decides to use racism as a motivator to an extreme just to get paid more. Yet, he hasn't apologized or owned up to it and MSM is only concerned about his image and 'legacy'.

Makes sense.

Yo WHO cac’s is this??!!??!:gucci:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The goofy part is the “whataboutisms” aren’t even sound analogies.

FussieJussie’s dilemma is that he knew exactly who did it and purposely threw the police off the trail. Told them he didn’t know his attackers, but he did. Said they were white knowing they were Black.

And when your fukkery gets people detained by customs, an apartment is raided, etc. you’re on a different level than the CAC who called police on Negroes having a BBQ and the police come out to City Park and decide nothings wrong and it’s over.

Yeah
They’re as bad as the Cosby and the R Kelly whataboutisms

But both groups can’t come together:mjlol: