J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see an angle that he can get out of this.

The check he can say was for something else. Like paying for training which is what I think their gonna go with

The phone records are tough. Especially if they have the duration of the calls. But they could just take the angle that he was calling to ask what he should get from Subway since he was gonna be training with them. Then after the attack he called back to tell them what happened. Its a tough sell if they can tell the lengh of the call. A 10 second call is suspicious for example.

Play the cluless angle in terms of why they beat him up pretty much the " I thought we were friends" approach. :yeshrug:

Take the clueless angle on how they knew you were gonna be there at that time too. :yeshrug:

As long as they cant trace that letter sent to fox to him its not impossible to beat this. Assuming there isnt more evidence they holding back

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
And that they were supposed to be paid to train him not beat him up..

And they never said they beat him up...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You ain't gone post a link? neg train pending :francis:
Jussie Smollett Did NOT Pay Brothers $3,500 for 'Attack'

The Chicago PD claims Jussie Smollett paid Ola and Abel Osundairo $3,500 to fake an attack, but sources connected to the case tell TMZ that's just not the case.

Our sources say the brothers made a deal with Jussie to train him for 5 weeks so he could get in shape for an upcoming music video. Jussie had said to Ola that he wanted abs like his. Both Abel and Ola agreed to train Jussie, and also give him a 5-week nutrition plan.

Our sources say Jussie told the brothers he would pay them for their services, but no specific amount was discussed.

A few days before the "attack," Jussie wrote the brothers a check for $3,500. The memo line read, "5 weeks training nutrition plan."

Our sources say Ola and Abel told the grand jury they were paid for the 5-week program and not for the "attack." One source connected with the brothers did say Ola and Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme.

We've learned the brothers also told the grand jury that they had nothing to do with the threatening letter mailed to Jussie Smollett 8 days before the "attack."

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That sounds like they were at least smart enough not to put "fake mugging" on a memo and that they at least attempted to come up with a better story than Jussie more than anything else

fact is they snitched to dodge those cases so its not like TMZ is wrong, just that their information isn't dated properly... gotta get those clicks up since every other news agency is taking their drama business in the meantime

Benefited

Banned
Daps

"Jussie had said to Ola that he wanted abs like his. Both Abel and Ola agreed to train Jussie, and also give him a 5-week nutrition plan."

"Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme. "

When a gay man tells you he wants abs like yours,and you don't immediately check him and put a shirt on,you have been comprimised:martin:
They knew it was a high ammount,and knew exactly what it would lead too. More money being dished out until eventually he just offers money for sex,or until these guys came too reliant on the money that they couldn't turn it down and felt pressure to fukk @DrX. I wouldn't take water from a homosexual in a desert,and I would stay alive just to make sure they didn't touch me after I'm dead.