J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Disgusting how these liberals are trying to throw this shyt on black men.
Yes so true...

I hope he doesn't, but if he commits suicide then Obama, Mike Tyson(of all people), Terry Crews, and a brigade of liberals spearheaded by feminist will put the blame solely on straight black men. Symone Sanders was on CNN saying earlier how she didn't trust the Chicago police dept and they are leaking things and she will wait for the facts..

This case is fast moving because the police union of chicago caught holy hell for coming out and publicly endorsing Trump. So they had to take this really serious to save public face. But all the evidence is out there. Again he wouldve gotten away if the guys wouldn't have came back I guess but it was still really stupid..

I'm sure the "heartfelt" interview with some pro LGBTQ person is arising and his PR team is looking for a way to spin this. Somebody will get blamed other him. But seeing how Kamala, Booker, Peloisi, and a host of others came to his defense. I wonder what they are thinking now..

On another note, this political season so far dems/liberals has been a shyt show. You have a sometimes black female candidate who loves locking up black men and touting how shes loves a ex stripper turned rapper's music, and when shes not doing that. She was jammin' rappers music 7 years before they released albums.

Then you have a black male candidate who's biggest claim to fame was a CNN/MSNBC breaking news alert that he had a "Girlfriend"....:dame:

Both of their campaigns are over because I for one am tired of contrived notion of both of their campaigns and how they are using music/celebs to push their agenda. They were the loudest advocates for Jusse, where are they now? Hit dogs holla...

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Bruh I just got kicked out of a black group because this chick brought up someone lying in Brazil and why they get to play in the Olympics when I question what that has to do with this.:russ:
They’re using all the “whataboutisms” in this case, but when it comes to Bill Cosby or R. Kelly, they chastise us for doing the same when we ask when are these white men gonna be charged with anything.

Musty

Banned
Daps
The goofy part is the “whataboutisms” aren’t even sound analogies.

FussieJussie’s dilemma is that he knew exactly who did it and purposely threw the police off the trail. Told them he didn’t know his attackers, but he did. Said they were white knowing they were Black.

And when your fukkery gets people detained by customs, an apartment is raided, etc. you’re on a different level than the CAC who called police on Negroes having a BBQ and the police come out to City Park and decide nothings wrong and it’s over.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
O

Legendary this has to be a smiley:mjlol:

@3Rivers :russ:
Dcz5WLO.png

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The goofy part is the “whataboutisms” aren’t even sound analogies.

FussieJussie’s dilemma is that he knew exactly who did it and purposely threw the police off the trail. Told them he didn’t know his attackers, but he did. Said they were white knowing they were Black.

And when your fukkery gets people detained by customs, an apartment is raided, etc. you’re on a different level than the CAC who called police on Negroes having a BBQ and the police come out to City Park and decide nothings wrong and it’s over.
Its crazy. "Smart" people I know are on facebook reaching harder than Dhalsim making 0 sense. Got me shaking my damn head

Last edited: