J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He’s still denying this

:mindblown:
To idiotic clowns, a lie is like a bad investment: Once you're vested in you can't just back out. Especially once you're caught which in when it's at it's lowest.
Remember, but low sell high:russ:
As Jim Rome used to say about cheating:
  1. If you're not cheating your not trying hard enough.
  2. It's not cheating until you get caught
  3. If caught, deny it, deny it, deny it.
But honestly I don't know who to believe in this story because of the current climate. Dude is suspect but I'm skeptical of anything the media says about a black person or a gay person.

But if it's true...:mjlol:

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Riley would explode at this news :russ:

Huey would be on his “MLK did not get killed for this!!”:mjcry:

Grandad would be disgusted :usure:

Rukus would just go in on him being black:mjpls:

And Tom would have been his lawyer and had to defend him and have to go inside the prison to give him counsel

And fleece would want his “payback”

It would be a glorious episode :to:
Damnit man...McGruder still a genius, breh still got it...I hope he picks up a pen again...for the culture :wow:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
just to play contrarian, as he is still maintaining his innocence so far, what if he's being railroaded? lol what kind of functional adult would say to himself "let's pay these guys to beat me up to boost my career and let me use a check to do it"?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just to play contrarian, as he is still maintaining his innocence so far, what if he's being railroaded? lol what kind of functional adult would say to himself "let's pay these guys to beat me up to boost my career and let me use a check to do it"?
There’s just too much against him. Uber history, phone records, the video of the two brothers buying the rope, bleach and red hats.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You mean, maybe he's getting scammed by the Nigerians?

Musty

Banned
Daps
None of them thought the Nigerians would actually get caught...that threw the whole plan off.

Once they got arrested, got their apartment raided, and it wasn’t clear Jussie couldn’t provide an out, they just said fugg it, got a lawyer who told them there’s no crime on you unless you lie to the police....so they told what happened.