J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick has always and will always be a far superior rapper. Kendrick being vastly superior was the argument that put him ahead of cole and then he also had the catalog argument.
Drake is also a much better mcee..people make fun of drake for singing but whats wrong with that if dude has the ability to hamornize and sing? ask drake to rap for 5 minutes straight, he would murk Jermaine as well.

The ghost writing and the blackberry freestyling makes Drake janky though. Cole will always be a better rapper to me in this aspect period.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know cole is a mid rapper compared to Kendrick and drake but I don't know about drake having better albums :ohhh:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they setting up for failure

because Drake fans gonna throw all this same shyt back to them

bu bu but Kenny got a higher metacritic and a Pulitzer lol

i cant wait

please respond kendrick
Like most people are saying, what is there to repond though. Also, is Cole really a good enough opponent for Dot? Considering Cole's poor rapping and mid catalog, it's a waste of time lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they setting up for failure

because Drake fans gonna throw all this same shyt back to them

bu bu but Kenny got a higher metacritic and a Pulitzer lol

i cant wait

please respond kendrick

And a number 1 record on the charts that beyonce can’t beat.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That's cool and all, but the discussion/battle is the three "midgets" tho , nobody else. And by your own admission he's the tallest of them..so what exactly was the point of this story?
It’s to state that all this classic and all time great talk is relative, when it comes to the big 3 especially…nikkas can’t even quantify it.

I’m not one to call any Drake album classic personally, but how can you run the league in every statistical category for over a decade and not have any? Ghost writing shyt aside cuz hip hop heads disqualify him & just label him a pop star

But the anointed king of rap is dissing him once again, so who’s in the contention?

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick checks every box;

-the rapping - widely considered as the better rapper out of the 3
-the acclaim - all his albums are acclaimed
-the commercial success - he's not as commercial as Drake, but he's def more successful than Cole.
-better legacy, better credibility.

It's really a waste of time for him, specially since Cole defeated himself with a bad track lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick checks every box;

-the rapping - widely considered as the better rapper out of the 3
-the acclaim - all his albums are acclaimed
-the commercial success - he's not as commercial as Drake, but he's def more successful than Cole.
-better legacy, better credibility.

It's really a waste of time for him, specially since Cole defeated himself with a bad track lol

Kendrick also got more respect in the industry from the OG legends like George Clinton, Prince and Stevie than Cole.

Also Cacs fukk with him more Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 and U2 all got tracks with him.

Daps
Kendrick has always and will always be a far superior rapper. Kendrick being vastly superior was the argument that put him ahead of cole and then he also had the catalog argument.
Drake is also a much better mcee..people make fun of drake for singing but whats wrong with that if dude has the ability to hamornize and sing? ask drake to rap for 5 minutes straight, he would murk Jermaine as well.
Lmao drake didnt even murk cole on his own song. Yall really gotta stop speaking on rapping if yall got these takes lol