J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The consensus from kendrick fans is its his weakest album

Consensus wise from his fans each album got worse with each release

Are you certain thats the consensus:comeon:?

People loved Section 80, GKMC is considered classic. People swore TPAB was classic,while many hated it for not being hiphop enough. And im not sure what people thought about D.A.M.N but i liked it better than TPAB. And i honestly dont recall listening to his last album. Actually i think i did but skimmed through it.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Loving this, it’s hiphop. Brings the MC outta these cats.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
nikka Jay told a bunch of lies about Nas discography on Takeover and nikkas say it's one of the greatest diss records of all time. Cole says what he says about Kendrick shyt and now it's off limits? Wild af. Lol

At least with Nas it was some what warranted because I Am and Nastradamus were a step down from Illmatic and IWW. It doesn’t work with Kendrick because he has one of the most consistent catalogues in Hip Hop history.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You see it. Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Game of Death vibes, midway point. I really hope he has a knockout up his sleeve but this "take it easy/bait" tactic never works out, look what happened to Royce Da 5'9, came out on that half energy cool shyt and Lupe Fiasco put him through the tables Word to @Art Barr. Same thing happened to 50 with Piggy Bank, sent slight shots and then ended up getting bodied by everybody he dissed :snoop:

J Cole using the Kyle Shannahan "we want the ball back in case they score" play:francis:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
"..your last sh*t was tragic"

Plat and a record breaking tour....so who was it tragic for exactly?

The bar was dope but it wasn't even true lol.
He thought the shyt was trash. Its nor what u and i think

When yall gon understand that

I guess Drake last few albums were really good to. Plat and record breaking tour

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He thought the shyt was trash. Its nor what u and i think

When yall gon understand that
If thats the case, then Dot thinking him and Drake clicking up like the Wonder Twins is corny stands. So how y'all down playing the Like That bars then?