J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Alright is damn near a modern day negro spiritual :lolbron:

Imagine saying people gassed that.

This here.

And then came back a couple years later and won a damn Pulitzer for his next album.

Cole ain't never gonna reach the heights or critical acclaim Kendrick has. These MF's have always been on two very different levels.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I really don't know how people who grew up on the 90s/early 2000s beefs can listen to either of these dudes and be this animated about them. Both of these songs were ass and it feels like yall trying to recreate a time when rap was competitive but it's just lame as hell.
Because people are not looking at this feud as a legitimate beef obviously, cause it's not. Just two people who are claiming they are #1. Of course it's not going to be as engaging as two rappers who actually hate each other.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
"BOY I GOT HERE OFF BARS NOT NO CONTROVERSY"

is a better, more factual bar than anything on Like That :blessed:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Pi is fukking crazy :wow: :wow:

more bars in that verse than any kendrick verse
We got a real Lyt Pack with that one, not a ghost Lyt pack :wow:

Cole doing more for them two brothas in terms of spotlight, than they own label TDE is.

That 'chosen identity' bar from Cole was hard.....I think he might've had stinker with a illiterate / i litter bar somewhere in there, but I gotta listen a few time. Very heavy verses, especially from Soul/Day

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Put people to sleep but they gassed it describes Cole's entire career :heh:

Fam, THIS

I fw with Cole but cmon bruh be fukking fr with yourself, your not even a top tier conscious rapper like that, you just managed to corner the "everyman" lane in a pseudo-backpack way that eluded artists like Wale, Blu, Vic Mensa and Big Sean. You dead ass submit to Drake like hes the alpha between yalls friendship and use him for stimulus verse all the time, even OPEN TOURS FOR THE MAN but you say Kendrick is boring, trash and a clout chaser that dont really want it with you like that? My boy Dot has been BULLYING the other dude in your so called Big 3 since 2014 :dead:

Idk man both the records so far are a Far cry from a Jadakiss/B Sigel rebuttal but at least Kendricks shyt had the energy behind it and the First Person Shooter flip was OK. This is slightly better than Nickis diss to Megan :scust:

Last edited:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
“I just pulled your b!tch with no line up in some crocs”
sorry, but that hurt a buncha cats right there. If u got it u got it, if u don’t u don’t. Not talking about $$$ :banderas::umad:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I like the discussion of cole not really having no classics under his belt to even bring that up :sas2:

Cole Ether’d himself low key on this track

then you missed the point…he’s saying Kenny is past his prime and he just now heating up w is facts…Cole right now is the better rapper

And by today’s standards FHD is probably a classic especially to ppl under 30