J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least with Nas it was some what warranted because I Am and Nastradamus were a step down from Illmatic and IWW. It doesn’t work with Kendrick because he has one of the most consistent catalogues in Hip Hop history.

Plus the public was actually saying Nas fell off,and at least 5 new york rappers leapfrogged him that shouldnt have. So people were saying it or just forgot about him Nas.

J Cole on the other hand just acknowledged Kendrick is in the big 3. But now is attempting to tell us Kendrick fell off and is irrelevent. Its almost as if hes trying to manifest it:mjlol:. I dont see anybody saying Kendrick fell off in the real world. And even if you didnt like his last album hes been consistent enough you assume the next one might be classic. I only hear people say Kwndrick dont rap enough,which isnt something people say about irrelevent rappers they dont wanna hear.

Better get Jay to email him some bars:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
J Cole on the other hand just acknowledged Kendrick is in the big 3. But now is attempting to tell us Kendrick fell off and is irrelevent. Its almost as if hes trying to manifest it:mjlol:.
Say it again for the people who are constantly trying to convince us they aren't Dot fans.

Daps
this was factually a better diss than like that

kendrick said 3 mid bars and had the whole internet on his dikk for no reason

take away the beat of Like That and no one is hyping that shyt. facts
Fell off like the Simpsons... What

Said one of the most acclaimed albums in history was boring

Told him he had 2 classics

I don't know if it's a death threat or a love letter.

Cole can do better and I would bet he definitely has a better clip in the chamber. This is just slap fighting rn.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice lil song but trash diss. He should've just used the 2nd beat.

Kendricks response will be similar cause they're actually friends.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas was doing dissertations on "fukk a big 3, nikka it's big ME!.." and "Prince outlived Mike Jack!.". Got a whole big ass stickied thread with hundreds of replies. Yet THIS is weak even tho he clearly said it's a warning shot? I already know how nikkas gonna judge this shyt I'm good. Lol
What's the point of a warning shot being a whole song on two different beats? You comparing Kendricks 1 verse to this says enough smh

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Wait. So nikkas gassed them bullshyt Kendrick bars. But trying to say this is weak? Wow.

He replied love taps with light jabs breh …

But those two really don’t have an issue with each other, the beef is with Drake