J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He doesn’t have the skill or energy to Ether an elite rapper,

Which is it btw. Did he light Kendrick up or was this a warning shot? You can’t have it both ways. And how do you send warning shots at somebody who already told you he better than you? I thought this was rap beef, not time out.

This sums it perfectly

Ive always said Cole was overrated, but i did think he could rise to the occasion based on his recent improvement and how ill False Prophets was which was the closest to a ‘diss’

Well, I was wrong. This kinda exposes Cole being kinda limited …which I’ve always felt

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
warning shot was tough, lil Kenny can't respond back in 55 years or without a full track either, a little bar or two and then sliding isnt going to cut it:umad:

Cole set this fool up perfectly to get stomped out once he gets into that Therapist bag, breh started out on some battle rap shyt.

Kendrick better leave this man alone. Cole gave him a check hook while only in first gear, no voice inflection gimmicks needed:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
But them album not trash
Cole sounds like a fan complimenting Kendrick throughout the track
Yea Cole knows tpab is fire. No question. But he's playing into some of the criticism is gets from mainstream fans. People who said it was boring compared to gkmc. He knows tpab is Kendricks most artistic album. He just wanted to hit Kendrick with a low blow. That's why it's good. It's just enough to warrant a response.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s a sound comparison, even as a Jay Z Stan.

And you’re conflating catching feelings with being competitive and standing on business as an MC.

You wanna see feelings get caught reference Drake after Contol dropped for a much better example.

Drake is a fraud
Cole is generally boring and ain’t got the juice

Perfectly reasonable for Kendrick to separate himself from them especially being mentioned on a track that was analyzed in a competitive context.
You stand on business as an MC by working and dropping good music/lyrics

There would be no room for Drake or FPS if kenny was really about that action.

Them nikkas was having a good time and kendrick caught feelings

Kendrick ain’t spit no real aggressive rap bars in years. Cole been killing shyt for years.

This ain’t Biggie, Jay z or Nas. I’m not gone let you do that.

Drake got ghostwriters.
Cole wanna be everybody friend
Kendrick wanna beatbox and talk about his gay homophobe uncle

:stopitslime: